• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burning

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please burn more - seriously and get global warming fired up again - *** they pushed out all warm temps for another 4-5 days......

Comment

Great idea! More carbon, warm this ICE BOX up! WTF is going on with this COLD bubble stuck here? Let's hope it slips south and takes out the INVINCIBLE US winter wheat! Who in hell would want to reduce the f*cking temperature in Canada?????

Comment

No kidding, the same Einsteins in Saskatchewan who buy Argon windows with reflective finish to keep the heat out. Good grief, where do they think we live?

Comment

Sunday morning will be interesting yet again
          Enviro garbage can has a high of only 8 , with a low of -2 , wich means -8 for us
          Weather network says 15 with a low of 0
          All the 20 to 24 c b/s disappeared with this artic high.

Comment

Forecast warmer in Yellowknife the next two days!

Comment

Actually it's warmer in Yellowknife right now...

Comment

I think I'd rather this than 29 C and 60 k winds half of May.

Comment

Agreed BP

Comment

Think Omega Block like 1980 and 1988. Those 2 years, it was cold, cold spring, and no rain until around July 19. We just grew wireworms and grasshoppers. Big storm fronts would come up from Montana, then split in 2 just as they hit the border and gone.

Comment

2001 rains stayed south of 16, we saw many clouds but never rained till late June. Our mini drought. Blocking something all right, invisible force field!

Comment

You nailed it, every time I see the weather on tv and the jet stream that's what I see. 88 that's the rear guys had 90 foot swaths.

Who knows how to make a 90 foot swath with 1988 technology?

Comment

Spitting here again. Half way between 5 and 16

Comment

Almost seems like the three week season change we talked on here a while back is still in play

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...