• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRY

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like free wheat says we hunkered down did things different! I hope you never have to have one that lasts this long but the biggest loss is hard savings you dip into took time to put away and will take years to rebuild while just 100 miles away or less their is no problem at all!
    You adapt to less, you throw away pamphlets about the newest greatest thing, you dry different things!
    But like I said earlier day three seeding and I'm up and down mile and only once and a while turn, life maybe is getting back to normal!
    One word of advise if you are in this situation you won't care to ask how are you surviving it must not be that bad. Water in excess is good for shit!
    Ah free wheat maybe we're finally exiting the drought zone! What a glorious dry day!

Comment

Freewheat I have the greatest of respect for your situation and how you tell it, you are believable.

Not so SF3 who is quick to chime in that he survived just like you - except he can't help boasting over the years how much new machinery he has bought, the holidays, how much tax he had to pay. A BS'er.
      The arrogance shown in his last post " if they could read my posts on Internet they wouldn't be starving! " shows what a complete ignoramus he is.

And yes fjllp, in much of Africa they have huge extremes of weather. It's impacts on agriculture are way more significant than in Canada because there people starve in large numbers when crops fail, not sit and whine from their winter holiday deck chair in Hawaii.

Comment

Grass your full of shit! Your a typical NDP wow is all I have to say wow?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...