• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Cant Be Good!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal furrow as long as we make it completly hillbilly.

Well i seen a squirrel teasing a porcupine and when i shot at a jackrabbit it went left instead of right and we all know what that means no rain for a month but after that things should be lookin up because of the number of skunks on the highway and of course the way the willow trees started blooming this year. One final note we take coyote pelts as payment for our service and if anyone has a muffler for an eighty four chev silverado we will take that to. So until next week keep your powder dry and your women wet yee ha

Comment

Snakes are crawling!

Comment

Never seen garter snakes out so early. Drove over one yesterday. Any myth to this?

Comment

An April snake with a broken back, means an August frost to turn crops black.

Comment

Rain a day away

Comment

Nothing but good news, thanks all.

Comment

Fields are not slimy here , wettish but not slimy .
                Better shape than last year when we started on the 3- 4th. Not missing anything freewheat - some areas are ready some won't be , some have been seeding for a while, nothing has changed for 100 yrs. I just want to get some wheat in while the sun shines and the dirt is happy - things are ready here - but they won't be if we get much more moisture.

Comment

Never seen garter snakes out so early. Drove over one yesterday. Any myth to this?

Comment

An April snake with a broken back, means an August frost to turn crops black.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...