• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#4 Durum $4.62 11.5px

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#4 Durum $4.62 11.5px

Must going to be lots of durum this year. #1 11.5 px $7.6. Current price

Thought pioneer had the spread between 1 and 4 down to 2.25 or so.I am sure not a bunch of durum being contracted for fall.they may be just tring to clean out the farmers bins before new crop comes off.if any weather issues at all this growing and harvest especially durum will shoot right back up.does not matter acres seeded what matters is bushels of good quality harvested.

Comment

Port prices are still strong.

Comment

Local #1 13.5 HRSW now below $5 - wow
        I sold some frozen feed wheat from last years potholes just last week for $5 .
        I guess they are trying realy hard to discourage hrsw seeding .

Comment

A week ago port price was $15.30 /bushel while price here was $8.50
          I guess 'marketing freedom' was absorbing the extra $7

Comment

I rarely agree with you mustard but somebody somewhere is stealing a pile of cash. How the *** can feed wheat be worth more than #1 HRSW ???

Comment

don t the wheat growers have an answer for something they should be all over? Or is the mandate over just get rid of cwb for the rail and grain co pals? Pathetic.

Comment

The canadian line companies would much prefer to do away with all the classes of wheat and grade seggregations. They make money on thruoughput not on selling quality. Im shocked that the Richardson family allowed this article to be written. Read between the lines:

http://www.producer.com/2015/04/expensive-identity-preserved-grain-fails-to-attract-buyers/

Comment

That makes a big big argument pro cwb if ever there was one.

Comment

Not starting a cwb fight, just saying graincos motive is to maximize their revenues while minimizing investment costs in infrustructure. No different than cncp. End result, we lose.

Comment

The CWB could have been used as a competitor to keep the grain companies in check, but not anymore. It's gone.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...