• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOOHOO

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOHOO

FEELS REAL GOOD to be back playing in the dirt yippee

Mudding with the quad yesterday. But firming nicely, frost leaving.

Comment

Started bike-rising again today. Puff puff in the wind. pars

Comment

A frost boil in my yard. Tooo early for that.

Comment

A frost boil in my yard. Tooo early for that.

Comment

This was today.

Working land to warm it up for soybeans.... Gotta get it black.

Was working very well...

.photobucket.com/albums/ac163/HerrnbockFarms/field2_zpszpbcy9av.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo field2_zpszpbcy9av.jpg"/>

Comment

And the white bird just nabbed an earth worm.

Comment

Like ****ing mud. You should wait. Then give er grround is frozen.

Comment

In some ways Im nostalgic for the simplicity you enjoyed today. Good for you. Turning fresh dirt with nothing else on the mind. WOOHOO!

Comment

I have been in whoooo this time of year - all I can say is ray there champ ... Around here it can dry out faster than you can fart - be carefull not to be too ambitious before hand with current wind pattern

Comment

I agree with furrow again. This is starting to get scary. Klaus if the pattern that seems to be in place continues you might wish you left it. We are not going to burn the 1200 acres by the Reserve Black now, will heavy harrow instead. Unless they decide to burn it then oh well.

Comment

Lots of standing water in the back ground, and your dragging around a 20 foot cultivator?????? Money to burn

Comment

Not a big fan of working dirt but beans need it black... If the dirt isn't warm may as well forget it.

There's so much subsoil moisture here I think we can grow a good crop with very little rain LOL.

forage this isn't the Valley. That slough in the background is 144 acres and about 20 ft deep...

That's a 38 ft chisel plow

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...