• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titan Machinery! USA huge Dealer more isuues!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titan Machinery! USA huge Dealer more isuues!

Ah so many in Canada feel we don't have a problem in ag but what goes on in the USA eventually gets to Canada. Seems the Dealer a year ago I thought was in financial problems did make another year but on Wednesday they will announce their over all year to year and it could be really bad.
    Their stock is trading in a low end 10 a share to a high at one point last couple years out of 21.
    But all bets are off on what will be announced Wednesday.
    Seems since Christmas Titan has closed dealerships and let long time employees go. Stream lining or sign of the times.
    USA equipment sales is down.
    But in Canada the land of Make-believe were now been told that equipment sales are going up.
    Canadian tractor sales were up more than 15% in Mar. at 1,796 units. AEM says however, year-to-date sales are nearly 5% below the first three months of 2014.
    Two-wheel-drive sales were up 16.6% including a 21.6% rise in sales of two-wheel-drives under 40 horsepower. Four-wheel-drive tractor sales totaled 119 in Mar., up 4.2% from a year ago.
    For the first three months of the year, total tractor sales are nearly 5% lower with two-wheel-drive sales off 2.6% and four-wheel-drive sales down 33.6%.
    Self-propelled combine sales were up 5.3% in Mar.
    US tractor sales were down 9% in Mar.
    Does any one really understand that if your buying new tractors you put your order in last summer to end of October before the Dollar dived so yes before the wheels fell off on Ag lots were ordered and now are arriving. Price is decent on these but the real test will be when next years are ordered at the 25 to 30% higher cost. Lest see how many sales happen then.
    Now I wonder how solid our Top two dealerships are in Canada. Look at inventory One is Red and one is Green.
    Time will tell if Titan can make it but it seems what happens down their eventually comes north.
    Will our high Dollar be the big turning point.

It sounds like they went public got a few bucks from speculators. If the price goes down the principals will make a play to buy back cheaper.

Might be the plan to follow in the land scheme. Sell out, wait for investors to run and buy back cheaper.

I will miss that opportunity as well. Not at the right age.

Comment

All dealer lots are over full, wait and see if all that IRON moves off lots, not just moved around lots. Like rearranging the deck chairs on a SINKING "titanic dealer ship network". Jay Dee hauls unsold stuff to RICHER areas like Swift! Trucks everywhere at vehicle dealerships, RV stuff huge inventory, 1500 unsold 2015 skidoos....

Comment

My heart bleeds for titan, RME and others.
        Bleeds I tell you Bleeds

Clear

Comment

Maybe Titan Machinery can get a line of credit from Input Capital?

Comment

Oliver with a strike!!!!ha ha

Late

Comment

Dont have a dog in this hunt but. Rme has been very good to me in this area. Dare i say better than a mom and pop could have been? Support etc. Also i think titan has a different risk profile than rme.

Comment

Iceman, maybe you cut yourself on the tiny violin that's playing just for them

Comment

Dalek, I will make sure not to cut the trigger finger when I hit the short button.

Clear departure

Comment

I know when jd hauls humboldt to swift richie. **** them. Wonder how jd agtech worked for them yesterday. Who cares.

Comment

Hopper, what exactly was the thinking behind that?
                      Southern Sk not have Internet?
                      Trucking free these days?
                      Oh JayPatterson

Gone

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...