• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drop in USA Wheat Today! Oh thats us with Min!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop in USA Wheat Today! Oh thats us with Min!

Grain markets are mostly lower with wheat catching the brunt of the selling. The US Dollar is sharply higher.
    You see a little bit of rain from a tenth to half a inch happened. Some local areas received 1.5 but most was just a dusting.
    Ah how fickle the prices really are.

Prices go up. Prices go down.

Comment

Yes GRRRRRR they do but if your dry or ever been dry a half inch doesn't really do parched soil any good but make a few top weeds grow. Its a observation that this morning the Wheat market is off do to a rain event.
      Remember the USA crop has about three lives left. Now a frost at the end of April all way down south and then all bets are off. But with warm summer temps and a little water their off to the races today.

Comment

Yeah, a warm day in Ks or Ok isn't just 70*F.

Comment

With today's drop in price, I am glad I am not growing an acre of red spring this year. What a bad crop to grow. Either there is terrible movement or a bad price. Not worth growing in my opinion

Comment

go long you will pick up 10 cents tommorow

Comment

I see some gains on a lot of months at the end of the day or am I reading this wrong , but then the sky isn't falling around me like some 29

Comment

Down 10% in a week. That's what I see. Double ouch.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...