• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting lipstick on a pig but its still a pig

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting lipstick on a pig but its still a pig

Harper and Duffy had the same makeup artist PM Harper and Duffy are both at the trough I believe a personal trainer would have been far more appropriate.
    In 2007, Harper’s office told The Canadian Press Muntean’s expenses were covered by the Conservative party.
    But the Public Accounts of Canada, the government’s annual spending report, tell a different story: the Department of Foreign Affairs paid her travel expenses, including flights, meals and accommodation. The records for 2009-2010, for example, show she traveled with Harper on 13 different
    http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015/04/09/mike-duffy-trial-highlights-stephen-harpers-use-of-makeup-artist.html

I said jokingly Harper would invade a country just to take the news away from the Duffy trial. May be coming true.

Comment

They are hiding something bigger than that.

Liberals always used diversionary tactics to hide shit that shows up later.

Deficit budget but can afford to blow shit up halfway around the world?

Comment

Has the NDP paid back the millions they stole from taxpayers for several offices and staffers. They are just as bad as Duffy or worse.

Comment

Not defending the NDP but has any of the billions the liberals took been paid back?

These expense accounts are always used to take attention away from some real issues.

They know it drives taxpayers crazy.

Meanwhile the whole works of them accomplish nothing but spend foolishly.

Comment

And this is why we shouldn't, IMHO, have parties....you would elect a person and they would side with different people on different issues, and watch each other for corruption....

Comment

The duffy smoke show could be about everyone getting on board to squash the senate,more concentration of power,probably not a good idea in the long run.

Comment

I wonder if producers could vote for who gets Ag minister if Ritz would win portfolio.

Comment

2 media people get put into the Senate after years of asking politicians tough questions.

How do you think this would turn out?

Comment

Million of dollars of taxpayers money is being spent on Consevative ads. Just that they use the Canada symbol instead of the PC to make it legal.

Comment

Here is an article and fund raising video called "The Old Duff"
                      http://www.pressprogress.ca/en/post/mike-duffys-online-fundraising-footprint-still-haunts-conservatives

Comment

Life will be pretty good with Mulcair or Justin running the show eh Integrity?

Comment

I see the ND need to repay nearly $4m but are refusing because they say the Liberals are even worse offenders.
                          But we wouldn't want to bring this up would we Integrity!

Comment

But sometimes you need to boot out to reboot.....

Comment

Tom4CWb, Tweety, Breadwinner

That's it guys, when people bring up wasteful spending by the Harper government all you do is point the finger else where. In your minds I guess its makes everything ok, two wrongs make a right. Rather than hold the Harper government who is in power responsible, you give him a pass and vote for him again and again and again. Harper doesn't have to be accountable eh guys, he's earned your vote no matter what.

Before you all get excited, and start calling me a lefty, I have voted both Con and Lib. But, when either of them perform poorly I have enough common sense to vote the other way, and not reward them again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...