• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm accident

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm accident

Sympathy to the Dinsmore area family ,
    Careful out there.

I cringe when I here things like this. Be safe everyone!!!

Comment

Any details?

Just hope he wasn't rushing to get a late contract delivered.

Condolences to the family and the community as a whole.

Sad to hear.

Comment

You mean people in alberta are waking up to the fact the conservatives there have squandered an incredible wealth.

Maybe the hangover is over and peopke are sobering up and asking what have we done?

Comment

Although to be fair it sounds like big oil has bought off the wild rose party as well.

So it really won't matter much.

Comment

Squandered no different than Saskatchewan.

Comment

Agreed. Saskatchewan has wasted billions more - they have more resources and poorer infrastructure.

Comment

That is good news Tom...I just sent a contribution to the NDP yesterday. The sooner these PCers get dumped the better.

44 years of one party rule...unbelievable.

Comment

It becomes incestuous and that is not a good thing.

When politics become generational bad things happen.

It's happening federally. PC MPs get their kids hired as staffers. Bad.

And then of course the liberals may be inbred by now.

Comment

The PC's Budget; they put Health Care Premiums back on... and kept the money for general revenues... not even sending it to Health Care!

Interesting times! Send the ND's more money Wilagro... I think that is a great idea!!!

Comment

Bucket,

This isn't about 'Big Oil' this time. We have folks on all sides of the PC's that know the difference between Right and Wrong... and are willing to stand on Principal!

I Like this Election RACE!!!!

Comment

Tom

Believe what you want. But oil runs your province.

Not the premier or the MLAs. Oil.
                        Plain and simple.

Comment

Same in saskatchewan but more masters.

The province of saskatchewan just gave tax breaks to the Russian steel maker for projects that company should have done years ago.

And more than likely with the blackmailing line that they will move their operation elsewhere.

It would be nice if the saskatchewan government would offer up some incentives to farmers for buying equipment and creating a few jobs.

Potash expansions are funded by a modified royalty scheme.

And the list goes on.

Comment

The media like polls, but does anyone remember what the polls indicated last election? And a strong PC majority was elected. Once again, it's there for them to lose, although I see the NDP gaining some Edmonton seats.

Comment

But there is alot of laid off or slowed workers this go around.

Then couple that with gas prices that don't correlate to the oil price and you have pissed off people wondering.

Why is gas high, oil low and no one working except government employees.

People are starting to realize the west has squandered too much. Much like a kid that inherits a 3rd generation farm and loses it in a decade.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...