• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farming stat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farming stat

Can't remember where I read it but a few days ago it went something like"over the past thirty years despite a 70% increase in population we increased calories per person by 17% to 2700"

-for those that like numbers

Thanks for that info!
    I think I'll go to fat burger and fill up for supper!

Comment

Invest in MacDonalds and Weight Watchers?

Comment

You can blame fast foods, too much sugar, prepared foods - whatever you want. But the fact is people eat too much. Just go to some event where lunch is provided and observe how people pack their plates until they're piled up like a ski hill. And I can't believe how much some pack away at restaurants. It's a 1st world problem for sure.

Comment

So if we cut back the 20% we don't need and the 50% we waste in food, it will only take half the farmers we have now to feed the world......

Comment

Kind of surprizing to me but i dont follow this stuff that much somebody maybe should tell food babe how many kids didnt go to bed hungry because we used the tools in our tool boxes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...