• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faba Bean inoculant choice

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faba Bean inoculant choice

I seem to be getting funnelled down to two products.
    I would prefer an inoculant with the words "Faba bean " on the label, but organic rules are kind of frustrating. Ok..... really frustrating.

Tag team peat pea and lentil
    Nodulator XL liquid pea and lentil.

Any thoughts?

Hobby mr
    There is a new granular tag team that just came out with good supply. Just for fabas.
    I like the phos innoculant and granular means time issues after treatment.
    Tom

Comment

I cannot use it, it has not made the omri approved list yet.
      I seem to have only 2 options at this time. I do believe they are the right strain for faba beans, but only advertise as pea and lentil inoculants. The retailer called today and claims the monsanto rep says the tag team will give dissapointing results.lm not sure why he says that.
      So this leaves me with the nodulator xl liquid as the front runner. I wanted to see what other people are using for faba inoculants in case I am missing a product.
      Checking the OMRI list of approved materials. This one is on the list.... "Gaia's Miracle Foliar Formula"......ummmmm i didnt research it!

Comment

With a name like that, it just has to work.

Comment

Hobby, peas and faba require different strains.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...