• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Easter Chocolate Bunnys... Grassy...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Easter Chocolate Bunnys... Grassy...

Grassy,

Is your imagination representative of the relative strength your words possessed... condemnation... mocking us...What Was That?

Moral high ground... your condemnation truly noted... Why Was That?

My hunger strike continued through the Easter weekend... Did you sincerely think otherwise?

Sorry I got the flu Thursday evening...
    Good Friday used the bucket... instead of going to our faith Service... Crazy toilet puked it back... flooded all over the bathroom floor... Wow what a fun time!

Recovered Sat ...Sun evening... had a bowl of soup Easter Monday...cleaning flax... that wouldn't make the grade... back in truck... to Bashaw dumped down pit instead...

I didn't think this was info... that would help... you celebrate your Easter... I apologize.

Jackson Day 38 Hunger Strike...

Background;

Alberta Election May 5th...

grassfarmer Reply posted Apr 7, 2015 19:18
    Hunger strike? I think that's all over foragefarmer - haven't heard about it for a few days - I think maybe the chocolate bunnies got the better of him.

Reminds me of the joke about Ireland's most successful kamikaze pilot - just returned from his 22nd mission.

P.S. Grassy....

I have never in my life before... been so petrified... as a toilet that had just flushed with no problem... dumped my bucket's contents plus 5 gal of water... all over the floor!

Kind of like... the septic system didn't even want it! Grin!

Comment

Hope you get feeling better Tom.

Comment

Take care of your health Tom. Nothing is more precious. Life is short.

Comment

TOM, sorry I wrongly assumed that because you stopped posting about it daily your protest had ended. Although we may have our differences I'd strongly urge you to stop this effort and preserve your health. You are getting no attention on the national stage, so your effort can't possibly achieve its goals. Give it up, it's going nowhere.

Comment

Black is white and white is black.....

Cheers

Comment

Grassy,

Great Leaders forge ahead,

Even when the winds blow strong;

The future Hope is said,

When we know right from Wrong!

CNCP may think this funny,

Money to burn they're in the Black;

They may treat farmers as the dummy,