• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservative Party of Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conservative Party of Canada

I've had 2 phone calls in the last few days from the CPC looking for money. The first call they had me located in the wrong riding so that didn't go well for them.
    They are really digging deep into their database as the last time they received money from me was in 1997 (when they were called the Reform Party and Preston Mannning was one of the few politicians I can support without reservation.) I told them I have no money to donate as my business is suffering due to poor rail movement and you guys have tinkered but done nothing profound to increase capacity for the good of the whole economy.
    They are looking for another majority for Stephen Harper and they will probably get support in western Canada but there are still huge policy areas they need to address that are happening on their watch...

Good answer, I will state the same, so should the rest of you.

Comment

I told them in October things looked tight this year, and asked them not to call again until March. True to their word, they called in March, and I told them things are worse now than in November because of the rail issue. The lady told me she had heard a fair few replies like that.

Comment

good response. It is so true.

Comment

I gave the conservatives the same response too. Sad thing it's true. Flatter than piss on a plate right now and hate to borrow a bunch. Let alone fund political parties. I always thought I could register as a non profit and canvas for donations. Why give your money to conniving politicians or feeding foreigners when you could support a young farm family. Lol

Comment

Talk To Dape',

He Borrowed Me a Bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Brad Wall canvasser just called, gave her the rail/transport/landlocked/monopoly of Grain Co's rant. She said that others have repeated similar complaints. We are on the same page.... good work!

Comment

Exactly the way I now respond to all surveys, chemical, political or otherwise.

Comment

Where can we find a real leader? A leader sees the big picture, the weakest link and moves mountains to improve it, doesn't hide in the corner until there is a revolution.

Comment

SDG. how come when Our prime minister tries to lead, then right away people call him a dictator.

Comment

Stonepicker,

I agree... Spoke with a well know fellow on the Hill,

He told of how much work Minister Ritz had done on the transportation file... like a bulldog with a bone....

And how in principal and practice PM Harper backed up Minister Ritz...

How 30 MP's in western Canada... did make legislation... put this into action... in very short order...

Telling the CNCP folks what to do... and how to do it... is like yelling into the windy storm... and telling the wind to calm down and stop tipping the boat!

AS far as I know... only guy did this... we will need his help with this one!

Comment

CNCP just wanted to prove... no farmer legislation...was going to tell them what to do!

Comment

Difference between dictatorship and good leadership, guess you have to answer that one yourself, SP. I think you already know the answer.

Comment

SDG,

Good come to those who wait;

Really helps if we work while we wait!

Working together... is much more productive...

Than cancelling each other out!

Grassy and Forage... are laughing at us!!!

Comment

Tom4cwb

Working together... is much more productive...

Than cancelling each other out!

Grassy and Forage... are laughing at us!!!

Tom nothing to laugh about. Posters on Agriville are intelligent enough to realize your beloved Harper has not provided the leadership they were looking for.

Tom, your well versed in the PMO lines of us against them, Con's good all other's bad. Yet you post "Working together... is much more productive..."

Tom you don't want to work with anybody, your only concern is what's best for Tom. Always has been, always will be. You aren't fooling anybody on here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...