• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creditors

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we got sidetracked many times. For instance let's make having a gun in the closet with a paper or without a paper more of an election issue than making a living. Let's make wheat board or no wheat board more if an issue than if we get rid of wheat board then what?

Comment

Has anyone ever read 'The history of The Canadian Grain Commission' by J.Blanchard?

It might be hard to find but you will see how we have come a full circle. Well that might not be true. I think we are at a lower point than back then.

Comment

I feel for you know what you're going through and the greasy bastards don't pull reject you after default. The cynic in me wonders if the grain co and input suppliers aren't using the advances against us? Would costs and movement be better without it? I use the program to the max every year and not sure what I'd do without it. Just got a survey in the mail on the AMPA program anything you want me to say on your behalf? I don't usually do surveys but I'm responding to this one

Comment

Mcdon. Funny thing, I got that survey too, I'm the same don't usually do them but I will have to have a closer look at this one.
          Did a stats can survey last week on stored grain , she didn't have enough room for all my comments.
          Was calmer than some she questioned earlier who we're yelling at her. Guess I should have yelled too, no one is listening.
          Quebec gets a budget they don't like and protest instantly on the next news broadcast.

Comment

The staff at ccga said there probably going to have more default accounts than ever before,
            Ritz isn't listening to us or anyone else, looks like were on our own here. I thought they were better than this. Wrong!

Comment

The data from ccga is fed directly to the graincos. That's why things as far as price are not changing.

The numbers on advances are staggering. And people are using them because it's almost the only option when grain doesn't move at the right time.

Comment

You gotta be ****ing kidding me bucket? Can the deck get anymore stacked against us? Sweet deal for rigging cash markets

Comment

Privacy policies don't apply to ccga??
                  Ah shit I probly signed off on that too

Comment

It's like statscan. They don't use your individual info. But collectively add it all up and spoon feed the industry.

I asked david anderson for point by point elevator reporting of movement. He said it would take to much beaucracy.

Funny no one looks at the crop insurance crop districts and reporters etc. And the info that is free gratis to the industry for manipulation.

Comment

Agree, that unpaid crop reporting is total BS. Stop feeding the trolls guys, quit reporting to everyone else's benefit, or GET PAID!

Comment

GoodRum,

If Theres One Thing You Remember About Me, Remember This - Legends are Made From Vulnerable Men!!!!!!! Hang in There, We Need You Out Here!!!!!! You May, Look Out da Window Today, And Think No Way Hoeseh, But Trust Me, Its Comin Right Away!!!!!!!!

#NewCrop4MonthsAway

Comment

12% to 15% of FCC input finance program was missed March 15 th in Canada. It was higher than last year I think. But last year they had the program to term out. Ah Ritz no problem move along.

Comment

Well I know the one reporter and wouldn t know a 10 bushel crop from a 50 bushel crop. But sure knows how to report the biggest bullshitter yields from the coffee shop. Hahahaha yet crap insurance is out doing a yield loss on the guys farm. *** joke.

Comment

Im officially sick and tired of all the media coverage of farmers and their money. Fodder for landlords and x's lawyers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...