• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richie - Broadacre ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richie - Broadacre ??

I wounder how close to the guaranteed $15.6 mill Richies got for all the Broadacre equipment ?

3 More sales to try and reach the guarantee.
    Sounds like they met expectations on quads.
    Drills and tanks just short of what they had figured.
    The sprayers and swathers coming up could be way short????

Comment

Ritchies' did not get where they are by coming up short. Much more to the game than the published sale price of the iron.

Comment

Richies might go tatas up, a few bad million dollar decisions and game over.

Comment

Richie has a operating profit margin of 27.1%

Also earned 91.5 million in the last 12 months.

They will pull thru

Comment

A friend who worked the auction for many years used to say it was a good business when times were good, but it got realy good when times were bad.
            That line of equipment really "Showcased" well.
            Caused lots of excitement on here.
            How many buyers did it bring to the sale to bid on other lots?
            Don't they make about 1 million just for washing that stuff up and putting it on the cover of their catalog?

Comment

Richie Bros run a huge very professional outfit , wether they make more or less than any guarantee is irrelavent . I was just curious on the Broadacre deal if it was close or not. Just a lot of iron and some big money involved - makes it interesting . I am sure Richie's will do just fine either way .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...