• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costs are out of Control! All over the World!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WesternVicki,

We have amazing choices today! We can communicate 24/7 without going one step.

A true revolution!!!

No real need to meet in person often... and buy extra fuel for travel!

Fuel efficient vehicles that burn half of past consumption. We are really conserving for future generations... and polluting less!

The most risky part of our lives is spent in cars travelling. If we all cut back 50 percent... fuel will come down... as oil has! I have no problem with this... buy fuel from a coop and get great rebates at end of year!

Choices that are ours!

Comment

Tom that is hilarious, thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Guess our fuel savings wrecked demand, who would have thuk it?
        Last night news said 3.3 billion air plane flights in 2014.
        Now there is a place to cut more fuel use.
        Each trans Atlantic flight burns more than a 2000 acre farm uses all year!
        The map of flights in Europe yesterday was thousands, do we have a problem Houston?

Comment

SK3 You are good at pointing out the problems how about some solutions?
          Like mabey cutting out fert,chem,high price seed yea you may grow way less product but look at the bright side , you wont have as much for the RR not to haul. As I understand you already farm 10,000 acres and now you are complaning that there is 3/4,000 more avalable but they want to much rent. Mabey you want to much land??? If there is going to be posaitive change in ag I feel it will have to come from you big operators,dont wait for us small time farmers to do it for you.
          You are about 15 times larger than the average farm around here,so you could make a way larger statment if you was to do something positive FOR the industry. IMHO

Comment

Food and oil are political if the Saudis go to war over market share I'm sure the us will to hope we ride on their coattails but not holding my breath

Comment

I wonder if the Saudi's that are lined up at Yemen's boarder are about to do the same as what Russia did in the Ukraine ?? Things are happening rapidly.

Comment

Yes Tom and we pay more for communication too... go figure.

Of course the individual solution would be to use it less, versus believe we can achieve cost efficiencies made in Canada versus the TAX ME, CHARGE ME I am Canadian approach.

Teehee.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...