• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat Disaster

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheat Disaster

My marketing advisor has absolutely destroyed my wheat marketing plan for 3 straight years. Not sure why the hell I still pay these guys.

How has everyone else been doing with their wheat pricing??

Fired my marketting advisor Over a year ago. Still a disaster.

Comment

its a do nothing situation right now except for a window back in early jan was it when we got opportunities here in Australia of up to $310 per tonne

Comment

Well that's not the positive answer I was hoping for haha...

Wonder if we had the same advisor.. I'm gonna fire mine too.

Comment

Wheat, especially HRS, is trying to tell us not to grow it. we should heed its call.

Comment

I stopped growing hard red spring wheat about 9 years ago and I am no worse off. I really don't understand the obsession with HRSW. Everyone grows it, it must be easy.
            There must be alternatives, probably not as easy or efficient to grow.

Comment

6.00 for #2 low pro. But haven't moved any. Next week-- next week-- next month. *** system.

Comment

Richardson's triggered $6.00 for #2 -12 pro today..For June..But they are a month behind now..So July del..Maybe??

Comment

Yep, the new "Marketing Freedom" conundrum strikes again.
                  Looks good on you guys. Keep voting PC...they're sure to improve your farming future.
                  Ahahahahahahhaahhaahaahhha

Comment

Sorry ok that isntoo liitle letters. Double.sorry

Comment

So far happy with my gut - no less than $6.40 , high of 6.55 - actually delivering April $6.50 now .
                      But we have a choice of 4 grain co's - so no gun to head .

Comment

wilagro, go back to the 60's and your 3 bu. wht. quota. The cwb had 70 some years to get it right and couldn't do it, we've had 3 and again wheat was my best paying crop this year, the future looks bright. Free at last free at last!! Stick your head back in the sand.

Comment

yep wilagro its time you boarders took some responsibility for the cwb demise.

Comment

Willy - keep playing bingo at the ole folks home and chirpin - you know what's going on out here - yup ...

Comment

Stonepicker

Wheat best paying crop last couple of years!!! I'm sure glad my future isn't yours.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...