• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatoon RB Auction

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt that much of the last two sales went to the U.S. either - even with the 'dollar' they are getting their ass kicked as well the corn at $3 ish

Comment

furrow were on the same page. Drills that are bigger than the average to above average farmer uses are either purchased new or a second it used. The smaller guy cant pull 86 ft and the guys in the mud zone can only dream of 86ft.
      The quads is the real barometer of how farming is going.
      All the Rah rah Rah by some that farmers are not hunkering down and every thing is just peachy is bull shit.
      Cash is tight like I posted earlier about 80% of farms this spring are finding it a little rough.
      See business needs to realize some thing you cant kill the goose that lays the golden Eggs.
      Seed is out of hand, Fertilizer is out of hand. Equipment is way way out of hand if your buying new. Rail issues are real and effecting farms and finally were not getting close to what we should be paid when our dollar is 20% less than the USA Dollar. 6 wheat should be 7 and 10 canola should be over 11.
      Land rents at over a 100 are farmers problem.
      Read the USA farmers are feeling the pinch also.

Comment

I predicted the 550s in Swift would sell for 350. I was wrong, they sold for 345. Don't think I was cocky though!

Comment

Swift is in the heart of the best 8 years of farming in its history. Their is oil and livestock and lots of great crops the last 8 years.
          Saskatoon is a sale every one goes to to have a pop, chat, BS an outing.

Comment

Really surprised guys helped broad acre out?

They should have passed them thru.

Deal or no deal. Eventually someone has to send a message that average farmers can't keep bailing these shit shows out.

Comment

I guess I was pretty close

Richard5

posted Mar 2, 2015 21:31
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              $220,000 to $250,000

That's my guess. Too many on the market

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...