• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bit white out

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit white out

We were just getting a nice slow thaw with about 25% of the ground clear. Then 9 inches of wet snow last night. Going to be muddy for a few days once it warms up. Good moisture though. Don't know how widespread it is.

6 inches and still coming down.

Didn't need it but was expected.

Comment

6 at Edmonton. Not nearly as much further north and east. And I thought my yard was crappy last week.

Comment

Hmm the snow must have run out by the time it got here, only got enough so that my hand got wet when i petted the dog

Comment

We were pretty close to clear in the Edmonton area, then got about 6 inches...totally expected. but still a pain....likely needed!

Comment

Frost Seeding Here Right at This Very Moment @ 2:34 am, Clear Skies, Northern Lights Lighting The Way, And ohhhhh Look at That, a Falling Star!!!!!! I Wish, I Wish, I Wish You Would B!tch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Klauuse not sure what you doing. What are you doing? I give my six inches to ex wife. Yay me.

Comment

Hopper I'm sick as a dog.

Did an oil change on the semi and fixed two lights that were out... about all I could do yesterday ugggg

Comment

It was so nice to go out to farm on Saturday and hit valley and see no snow. But then as the day went along it started and started and continued and continued and well were white again. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
                  Still early and first really didn't produce that much run off and frost not out. Gravel pit froze solid haven't dug other areas.
                  So freeze thaw freeze thaw might get rid of this shit ok also.
                  Still lots of time for that awful spring heavy wet snow storm.

Comment

S/f - check your tues - weds forecast ..
                    You may get lucky a miss it

Comment

Klause I am sorry.

Comment

Country Guide suggests SNOW till May, enjoy! Where the fu*k is Global Warming???

Comment

Lol - it never was - all linked to the sun..
                          We need to worry about pollution harming ecosystems - not b/s global warming for profit agenda

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...