• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Addendum to positive thursday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addendum to positive thursday

Should've mentioned the prov. of sask. putting out a balanced budget despite oil crash and brdn. wheatkings finishing first overall in the WHL

Ha HA. Yes read that this morning about Brandon.
    Yes Sask did pull off a balanced budget at least their trying to look ahead and have a vision.

Comment

I feel sorry for the Wall government and the tough choices they are going to have to make.

Trying to remember oil is like 2.5b revenues on a 13b budget?dont know what the ratio of land sales to royalties is on that or how it's computed but then you got the lost revenue on taxes from high paying jobs so we are looking at a shortfall coming down the pipe maybe 1or2b?there oil price forcast was pretty optimistic

Whoops this is suppose to be a positive thread well global dollar hedgeonmy is coming to an end so there is a real possibility we could get a big boost in prices

Comment

I give the sask gov. credit, there's not too many states,prov., or countries in the world that even try to balance the budget.Maybe other prov. will follow their example.

Comment

If we get our act together... We in Alberta could do the same.!!

Comment

yep, alberta used to be the promised land and i'm sure it will be again

Comment

Good to see Saskatchewan balancing the budget.

Even though I'm not a fan, It's is amazing how Kelly MacCrimmon and the Wheatkings can stay near the top for the majority of the years....must be great planning and scouting.

Comment

I agree oliver, macrimmon has an eye for talent, he's a great coach too, players work hard for him. ( one of the youngest teams in the league this year )

Comment

Yes the Sask party is a very good government. Not being conservative or NDP has the ability to choose policies that can be right or left wing. The advantage of being in the middle.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...