• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cocktail Friday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cocktail Friday!

Ah another week and Guess what the local terminal is taking no deliveries today and week ended with all loads canceled to crusher. AH yesterday was so nice out side it was a cool beer day.
    But today is Friday and weekend is here, cleaners are running nicely and a light snow in Regina this morning.

Spiked Chocolate Truffle Hot Cocoa
    10 ounces prepared hot cocoa
    4 ounces chocolate truffle liqueur
    Fresh whipped cream, for garnish
    Chocolate shavings, for garnish

Divide the hot cocoa between two 8-ounce mugs. Add 2 ounces of chocolate truffle liqueur to each mug and stir to combine. Top with freshly whipped cream and chocolate shavings and enjoy.

Spring maybe is taking a weekend off but wow is it nice to spend a mid march week outside and just need a toque and a bunny hug or a hoodie to you folks who hate VICO.

My favorite drink is scotch and water. For variation I try a different scotch.

Comment

Oh yea all those who signed the petition on Railways thank you. Some thing has to change. Those that didn't that's fine. See farmers in Canada are a funny bunch till something effects them they sit back and do nothing. Not in my back yard. Well We had floods and piss poor rail service so their shouldn't be one farmer in the East that doesn't sign this petition.
      Its not about marketing its about getting a plan so if the trend line in grains keeps going up we can get it out to the ones who want to buy it. Not Farmers produce a bumper only to have industries wheels fall off getting it out of here. 2025 is a great idea but gee someone has to realize it needs to leave for farmers to make any money.

Comment

Ah nothing like the old standby.

Comment

https://www.change.org/p/canadian-parliament-hon-gerry-ritz-hon-ralph-goodale-vision-is-not-a-four-letter-word

Comment

There should be thousands of signatures on that petition. Tell your farming friends. Tell the special crops processing guys.

Is there any other industry that is getting poor service?

Is the RRs picking winners and losers between industries and players within the same industry? How much of this problem falls on the GrainCo's shoulders? Whose deciding where the cars are going?

Comment

Grain company head office decides which point within the shipping zone gets cars and how many.

That doesn't help if companies like Louis Dreyfuss are penalized by the railways for shipper level of service complaints to the CTA.

Comment

I guess I was lucky. My CWRS went to a Dreyfus facility several weeks after the contract was signed.

Enjoy the time before the spring seeding rush gongshow starts..... depending where you are, just afew weeks away. Drink, drink, and be merry.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...