• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acres per foot of drill ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seabass.....hell no. Use them for one year, then sell them as demonstrators..

Comment

Stone picker you may still have improvement to make. At your better 35 feet per acre on a one thousand acre farm your still at 35, 000 feet of drill. Not sure how many acres you farm.

Comment

LOL... Will i have to admit of all the threads on agriville, this one takes the cake. Its time for spring to arrive, so especially the JUST grain farmers have something to do. Freewheat you nailed it. If there are a shit load of people running around doing ALL your work it does make a big difference. Even though I am slowly getting out, always was over sized for a small farmer. But then again when you are a grain, catlle farmer, plus have a part time job, some on here have know idea what it is like by yourself.

Comment

2 years ago we were at 120 acres per foot upgraded to a bigger drill and tractor in 2014 now we are at 83 acres per foot.

Comment

Not sure if your fishing there hopper,but i'll bite ( not a big deal ) i downsized a few years ago, 57 ft.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...