• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richie Swift sale

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richie Swift sale

Anyone else watching sale ?
    Interesting so far .
    Good stuff still selling good except those 40 ft swathers - $80,000 kinda low ?

I'd agree those swathers were cheap but the rest is selling pretty strong. In my opinion.

Comment

Only seen one USA bid online

Comment

Swift sale that is correct. Wish I could have one of those swathers.

Comment

What type and hours on the slathers?

Comment

Hard core NDPers like Murray Mandryk ywill complain about everything Harper says.
            I'd be more surprised if he didn't.

Comment

Drills were cheap

Comment

Quads new 600 these 380 for one year!

Comment

New quads are no where near $600K. Not even close. Not even a 5 in front

Comment

3 Swathers 2014. Average 265 engine 200 machine hrs. Double knife. Split real. Accuguide.Rtk accuracy till spring. Attatched roller. Hid lights. 40 feet. Ext warrantee till sept 2017. Everyone asleep. 80 to 84, 000

Comment

if Harper had any real concerns, why has this mess cost me more than the entire railway?

Comment

Plus auction fees plus the guy that sold them delivered them 4 hours away if kc. Major shit kicking.

Comment

Those 650 sprayer tires maybe did ok for 17, 000.
                          All I know is when I bought my sprayer It cost me 3,500 extra to upgrade from standard to 650s when buying new. Nice tires though thank christ have them.

Comment

Why did the one swather go for $115K and the other 2 went for $80s?

Comment

2 year old 2013 s690 409 thrashing. With pickup header 347, 000.00

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...