• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continued Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sawfly,

You said; "like Tom .
    ( whom i am sure was all for , selling off CN and full compensatory rates)"

Please show me once where I ever said this... or advocated to sell off CN and go to 'Full Rates!'

Minister Goodale sold off CN at 10 cents on the dollar... we did not have two cents to rub together to buy shares... keeping our noses down to the grindstone...and our butts up being kicked around by the CWB.

Minister Goodale gave away our inheritance... the crow... as well at 10 cents on the dollar.

Now I am somehow responsible for all of this! I remember... am
    TOM4CWB.

For the CWB being honest... respectful of individual property rights... and working to actually work for commercial grain growers in western Canada. The CWB today still does not get these simple needs and builds an empire... instead of arbitraging the basis. Sad and Sickening!!!

But it is fun to accuse someone who is hurting... and when they are down?

SAWFLY?

Comment

stonepicker
      i agree totally , greatest country in the world, just trying to keep it that way.
      trying to prevent , being turned into a corporate controlled banana republic.

when the corporate lobbyists say bend over . Harper says how far. (seed laws).

and tom if you say you were in favor of
      CN as a crown corporation, then i apologize,
      i thought you always towed the line with wheat growers policy.

Comment

Sawfly. I'm saying here's to the potential of being different this time. Sounds like we agree.

Comment

Sawfly,

I suggest respectfully... the PM Harper and many in the cabinet..are much closer to agreeing with us here... than to the portrayal you characterize them with.

The proof will be in the eating of the cake. No free rides.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...