• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oil hard down

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oil hard down

Setting new lows may at 44.43 july at 48.
    Canadian dollar at new lows also.
    Usd up 15 cents on the year while can dollar down 12 cents durring same period. So we are down only 3 cents with the basket of currencies compared to usd. While brazil farmers like their reduced currency selling I heard of a couple cargos booked for usa destination.

I wounder when this will effect ethnology wheat prices? I am surprised the price is still hanging where it is .

Comment

That should be wheat for ethanol ...

Comment

Lots of layoffs in Grande Prairie. My neighbor until yesterday worked for Baker Hughes. Another neighbor work for Weatherford his company truck hasn't moved in weeks. Glad I left the winch truck...hauling malt barley to Rahr malting is a heck of allot more fun.

Comment

The inventory data came out and is off the map

Comment

That's a great word. Ethnology!

Comment

Ya , its interesting coming off an Iphone sometimes.

Comment

China's tanks are full as well.

Comment

Oil did a 180 since Hopper started this thread.

Oil ended the day up and CDN $ up as well.

Mrs. Yellen's comments regarding the Fed seemed to have quite an impact today.

Comment

True just checked. Just as mickeal seery said look at me hope everyone look at me should have listened to me. oil did a turn. Usa dollar also.

Comment

I would be very nervous to seed swsw for husky unless it is at least 75% contracted for next fall

Comment

Husky is offering $4.65 for October nov dec delivery with aog.

Comment

Husky is offering or paying?

Comment

Belle plaine pays with a certified check cause the bank owns them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...