• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our PM

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our PM

He never takes questions from the media but in "vote friendly" Sask. why does he show contempt for grass roots farmers by refusing to take their questions? We have concerns: rail,growing foreign ownership of land,UPOV91,Ag"support" programs,public breeding in cereals...To me his refusal to take any questions from the media,farmers..tells me he feels that we are below him and he knows what is best for us! Talk about smugness. He is taking our support for granted! Maybe Mr.Wall should give him a lesson in manners.

And what exactly has Wall done to discuss any of those things?

Provincial government participates in all those things pretty much. Has he ever asked any real grass roots farmers anything?

Contributed to the distruction further of a crap program agri instability and crap insurance.
    But I guess if they don't work then there is more land for his buddies that are buying out all the farm land. Right?

The biggest manipulator of all time. Once oil stays down we ll see he s a shittier premier than any if the worse ndp ers ever were. But then again I m sure he s working over time to raise oil prices and convince all of us how good it is. What a joke.

Comment

To me if Harper refuses to take questions it shows he can't think on his feet, needs to be briefed and is scared shitless of being quoted or cornered if he doesn't make the appropriate responses.

I wouldn't call it smug, more like unsure and insecure. Afraid to damage is perfect, plastic, image.

Comment

.....needs to be in control at all times.

Comment

Scared shitless is right.... taking orders from Washington and those who run the show south of the 49th. A lot bigger fish to fry than ag ---- like bill 51 to create a police state like uncle Sam.

I almost pity the poor buggar.

Comment

.....dictators don't answer questions they give orders. "We" will decide and do whats best for you.

Comment

Vote liberal or ndp. Yep that will solve everything. Lord love a duck.

Comment

If you're referring to the SARM convention he did take several questions on various topics.

Comment

Agreed Farmaholic.

Comment

I'm talking about the type of question that requires a response that is not a "canned" response. #1 Why are you selling PFRA pastures? #2 Why did you change legislation so farmers were not given a vote on the fate of the CWB? #3 and so on. Regardless of your views on these and other questions,he should have made time for farm related questions.

Comment

The only questions he answered at the SARM convention were the ones he submitted to be asked.

Comment

I really think it is a sad commentary on a PM of a country to come to a province, throw around some money and don't stay long enough to have a short conversation about ag issues at a SARM convention. I don't care what political stripe he is.He has the same gag order on all the conservative candidates at election time. This flies in the face of a democratic country.It is just plain wrong!The Americans have town hall meetings to justify their policies but not here. Our PM forbids candidate participation.

Comment

Shortly into their second term, majority this time, they all turned into magicians and performed a disappearing act that would make Houdini look like an amateur. Also afflicted with "secondtermitis", when they become deaf and mute.

Comment

Light bulb moment for me about agriville. No different then my local seed plant/coffee row. Bunch of whoa is me, glass 1/4 full, feel sorry for myself complainers. Instead of getting to work to figure out how to run successful business's its much easier to get together and bitch about how tough we all have it. Brutal and mich easier isnt it. Everyone is such know it alls, why don't you run for politics and see how many questions you take after you have been burned 1000 times.

Comment

Vvalk, no I forgot, politicians aren't accountable to the people, sorry! But I prefer accountable ones and approachable to boot.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...