• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Input extension

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Input extension

There needs to be an extension to the 15 mar deadline. Many of us with crappy crops only had so many options. I have grain contracted for dec jan delivery that I cannot still move. I took a lower price just to move it. Is it my fault they won't take it? Now we re gonna be hit by 26% interest. For what?

Maybe there needs to be more "streaming" schemes available for other crops. How has the poor movement affected that model and what happens if things get dragged out, are there conditions or allowances made for poor movement?

Comment

Its rather sad rider that Ritz again dropped the ball on this file.
      In our area it is a very sore point as grain movement is totally the shits. When a politician listens to advisors instead of farmers its time for him to be put out to pasture. Lots and Lots are going to get a real big surprise in Saskatchewan and I think Alberta come next Federal election and its not going to be the way they want it.
      All Ritz had to do on this file is offer FCC to get farmers to make equal 6 month payments as a example at regular interest rate. Farmers would not have to pay the huge penalty and FCC would make money. Hm its about making money isn't it. All Ritz had to do was extend the repayment period by a few months till the back log was cleared. Min 20% down as a example and 6 months.
      Input capital and its 13 in auger in Yorkton is going full bore.
      HA HA HA.

Comment

Riders, 26% interest when prime is 3/4%. Now that's USERY.

Comment

FCC has a due date extension program.
          CPS late payment is very onerous, Would love to be able to pay cash and get lower fall and christmas prices on inputs, but just too many zero crops in last 10 years. always trying to catch up rather than get ahead.

Comment

2013 advance extensions must be paid by March 31st as well, no exception other than they will accept a cheque in place of grain deliveries.
            Hmmm wait a minute???

Comment

Extensions to infinity please!!!!!

Over & Out

Comment

Tmyrfields

What terms does FCC have for repayment?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...