• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday Time to Blitz the Phones!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes they are so powerful its scary! Their is a answer, just not totally sure!
    Yes for 100 years what's n place hasn't worked!
    But maybe that rail loop in SE Sask has potential I will support it!
    Maybe global warming and I go strait to Hudson bay'
    But tge purpose of phoning is to remind Ottawa that nothing has changed! Nothing at all. That's what I am going to say plus the March 15 day is a rough one on lots of guys I know simple aolution their! But as long as the gov thinks all is well or only a few are effected nothing changes!
    Sitting And doing nothing they think we're all fine!
    But I go back to the initial thought about the industry wanting us farmers to grow more!
    Just imagine if we get their how low prices will be if the system we have today isn't changed!
    Warbiton wants our wheat to mix with their shit so we must have product the world wants!
    Just need industry to g t their shit together
    So phone phone and phone some more!

Comment

TWEETY

What I say when I call is how are the railways preparing for additional capacity required for 2 new potash plants that will come on stream in the next 5 years?

Bethune will need 3 mmt of potash to move to the west coast.

Then I ask about the truck traffic on the highways and if anyone has studied it's cost to be on the public highway system.

Canada is an exporting country. To move bulk logistics to the public highway system is idiotic at best.

To allow it to continue is incompetence.

Comment

Now one thing the gov could do is fine the life out of them every time a oil car falls off the rail!
        10000000. A day they burn. Shareholders don't like shit like that! Insurance quits paying after a while!
        Get a pair and challenge!

Comment

Canpotex members would have enough market value to purchase CP rail.

There would be an interesting play.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...