• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anybody moving anything? Getting ridiculous!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodrum

I applaud your efforts but that is their MO. Be nice to farmer offer a caring comment and say someone will call.

Been thru it and they don't call.

At this point in time none of the calls should be news to them.

Their ignorance and arrogance is inexcusable.

Comment

Bucket,

And you really think swearing and threatening, is an appropriate response to creation of Legislation to help alleviate our lack of rail service?

Hunter's Alliance has clearly set the boundaries up... Kill the profit cap. Bucket is to send the RR Alliance more. The RR Alliance profits are not high enough... even though they have doubled... and are years ahead of schedule in reaching profit goals... by selling capacity off... and choking our Agricultural western Canadian economy..

In Northern Alberta the last 2 years have been brutal... as CN has left a vacuum the size of a black hole... in the Peace River area... which is the size of Manitoba's grain production acres.

Comment

Tom

My swearing is not right. I apologies.

But I am not sure where I threaten anybody.

The statements about incompetence is just fact.

Comment

Lol,everyone is to heavily fluoridated,to even swear or threaten these days let alone actually do anything about it.

Comment

I find the swearing starts when people in positions that get 150000 or more tax free and fail to represent voters or constituents concerns.

These issues with rail service are not new.

Good ideas from any side should be acted on.

This country is being handcuffed by the railways.

It's growing and yet we don't improve what would attract more to our country.

Comment

If this is all the product we can get to port I'd say striving for bigger yields is pointless, like saskfarmer said earlier, pretty sad when the productive capacity of our country is I'm the hands of these 2 railways.

Comment

Just watched the 'Lone Ranger' Again...

Message for the day...

NOTHING IS ACCOMPLISHED WITHOUT

SACRIFICE.

I DIDN'T NOTICE BEFORE... BUT TONTO'S DEAD CROW FLEW AWAY AT THE END OF THE MOVIE... PERHAPS THAT IS A GOOD SIGN!

There is hope! Besides...

my eldest son told me it was a bad idea to carry a dead crow on the top of my head... so I was glad to see the crow resurrected and fly away.

Comment

As a huge fan of western movies let say I think "The Lone Ranger" is one of the worst I have ever seen. I was very disappointed. Johnny Depp channelled Jack Sparrow from "Pirates of the Caribbean" with a nifty Indian costume.

They did blow up some railroads though. Blew them up real good.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...