• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advertisements

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advertisements

I may be the only one but does the carrot in the ATB ad bug anyone else. It may be freudian but the ad seems to fit the general attitude here.

What is ATB? Post it.

Comment

Must be only for you, I see none.

Comment

Alberta Treasury Branch. It is on Agriville/Farms.com. You may not get it if you live in Saskatchewan/Manitoba. It is always interesting how websites like this can tailor advertising to the individuals who view information. Scary how much information advertizers can put together based on our web surfing patterns and then use to target their ads. Welcome to the world of big data.

Comment

I hear that you surf one site one time to see what your options are and its nothing but Russian brides for sale everywhere you go.

God i hope everyone doesn't take what I say to seriously.

Comment

I see NO ADs whatsoever as I use Firefox with the "Privacy Badger add-on" which strips ALL the "tracker" ads out.

Just leaves a big gap in Agriville where the ads were.

Tracker ads trace where you go and where you've been so they can direct suitable ads at you forever. Bastards.

Comment

Must be only for you, I see none.

Comment

Adblock Plus

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...