• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how we get it

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how we get it

We dont we are ****ed. Apparently this is a joke by everyone

If I knew how to get laid without getting screwed.........
    Sorry, I can't control the weather.
    OK, I'll shut up now.

Comment

Ummmmm hunger strike.
      Camp out bbq.

Comment

Good question,
        It seems all previous attempts have come up short , I mean all. Sure they may have curbed the leeches for a while but they soon find another angle. Glyphosate is generic now so they need contracts signed to continue gouging us with canola seed sales. Just one example, to many to even start to list
        Where the hell are all our groups? Turned out they should be added to the list of leeches.
        If someone don't read agriville they would have no idea what is gong on.
        Had to explain things at the rink last night to people that live right in our little town , they had no idea what is happening.
        Sent a current event to school about the broad.acre incident and the teachers were amazed.
        Squeaky wheel gets the grease
        I think it's time to make some noise
        Individual farmers whining is just that
        We need a group to say something , anything , but make it heard !

Comment

Individual farmers whining that they need a group to say something isn't a solution either. You need to join the group, be the group and drive that voice.
          A house without people isn't a home.

Comment

These groups are here already taking membership fees , they had a reason to be started in the first place, if there not going to do anything shut the ****ing thing down and get out of the way, it's been said on here before we don't need "another group" maybe we need a replacement group.
            Not saying these guys CAN'T do anything just saying they don't seem to accomplish anything.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...