• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In defence of Tom

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever bin in one lakenheath? First they offer you a scarf for your head... specially if yer a baldy like me... Then if you jeans are a little faded like my buddies were. They might remind you that there is always food downstairs for anyone who walks in the door like they did for us.

The chanting and yowling was all translated into English on the big screen behind the dude doing the yowling and was more focused on love and compassion than the last sermon I heard at a Catholic church where the threat of sinning sounded a little like I might end up in a burnin ring of fire.

Go on in a try one some time boys and girls, I guarantee you will come out with your head on.

Comment

So how many chances do you get before the beheading? I see it now after three times someone flips out and brings out the big knife done. Then the church goes on the chant. I guess I dont see the point in going in the first place. Do they speak only english in some mosks or are you set for life to have translation? Whats the point.

Comment

What is loving and compassionate in the korny koran? Muhammed and his 7 year old bride, or what?

Comment

Well Captain Bligh, your dogma that we, no matter circumstance or region, were all equal and mandated equal delivery rights and price. Once the farmer caliphate was in charge the mantra that anyone from the districts who disagreed was uneducated and unenlightened. Your allegiance to the status quo and the animosity to anything that did not have CCF bloodlines. While you smugly enforced your vision of the world sitting on your ass, crops, varieties, markets, and transportation all changed, tried to, or atrophied and died. Does it matter if your half right or half wrong especially when no cares or is listening anymore? Take a map of North America and overlay all rail lines. Your not to blame but your part of the problem. Your mention of percentage of support is sad. You, are the definition of anachronism. Except you probably arent eating beet soup like your anscestors and your kids have more choice than anywhere else in the world. Do you have any constructive ideas to sustainably bring us all forward as an industry? Do you see your kids living exactly as you, a dynasty perhaps? Your "like the smoke from that torpedo; just up and fade away."

Comment

Well put integrity_farmer. Between you and nicholass maybe some on here are going" Oh shit, never thought of that. Guess i was that high school girl!!"

Comment

actually lakenheath this stupidity might have something to do with commodity markets. the second half of my earlier comment about the jackal as you may have guessed was directed at the current situation in russia. with the increasing sanctions against russia and falling oil prices which makes up over half their revenue. do you not think its possible they will flood the market with cheap wheat. stalin did it at the expense of millions of ukranians. we all know history repeats itself.

Comment

You drunk, Powder? You almost had an idea there but you put so much relish on it that it became unrecognizable. Something about you being more equal than me except for my...torpedo??

Comment

Forage,

If you would care to check back... in 2010 and 2011 the CWB and Minister Ritz were not on talking terms... open war was more like the nature of the relationship. That was when the RR tried to say I was not a suitable grain farmer to represent the class action... but in the end lost.

All I am asking you folks to do... is take ideas that could and likely would increase the reliability of our transportation system... and submit them to the CTA Transportation review. Without our general concern being noted by those in a position to change our system... by average grain growers in western Canada... we have a very difficult road to travel to better reliable transparent marketing of our grain.

Thanks for your thoughts... I think... grin!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...