• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First, JP Morgan,,,, now Germany !

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, JP Morgan,,,, now Germany !

[URL="http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/84a1ddc8-bce5-11e4-9902-00144feab7de.html#axzz3SoknYdsX"]Germany sells five-year debt at negative yield[/URL]

Is the big unravel starting to take place. Read this at supper time. Wow! What's next WW3. Yikes!

Comment

Drove to look at the new hospital home in Regina seen lots of 30 something's arriving home to their new houses. Hm their is no housing crash coming in CAnada.

Comment

I've never sat down and done the math before but cant two working people making good or professional wages make payments on a 400-600k house? Maybe their parents helped or got an inheritance or had some equity in their previous home or they don't care....lol

I have a buddy who has more disposable income than you can shake a stick at AND pays a lot of tax...(he doesn't farm...)

Comment

All those people live like kings because the food we produce and subsidize them all with.
          It's a shit show what we get so all them can live easy street I m getting tired of it. And more pissed off as it goes on.

Comment

And they subsidize you rider!

Comment

explain our subsidies Tweety.
              Please because after the shit show of floods I can tell you its sweet F$%k All.
              Just saying before people started out with a starter house then moved up as the years and family started. Now its go in buy a 600 to 800 thousand home just after you get married.
              Then the cars then the toys all on monthly payments.
              Don't give me this make more money bull shit.
              Unless their both Surgeons sorry something is wrong.
              But that's the Real-estate Boom that really wasn't.
              If a country like Germany is doing this something is wrong. People in Europe go to work in Germany from other countries because their is work their.
              Something is going on and its starting to look serious.
              If interest rates went to 5% in Regina their would be some many homes up for sale it would make Phoenix look like heaven.

Comment

If only us farmers could get the welfare cheques the input suppliers and oil boys get?

Comment

Funny years ago companies made money buy producing a product that was good. Now the gov lets them have property rights till the day the farmer dies so its from birth till death. For shitty varieties. Yet they get no subsidy. Really life time royalties for shit. AH farming.

Comment

What worries me is negative bond bids is a sign of real underlying fear in the market. Safe havens are being bid up because people are starting to see the enormity of the problem. I know the guys i follow are terrified and they have been predicting this stuff all along.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...