• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maxcorp terminal?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loading it one thing but unloading it to a terminal at the coast is another.

Comment

nipawin needs something , it's a long way from Prince Albert to cargill at armley . Don't think it will hurt bunge as they are not as greedy as the rest . have always treated us good . we are lucky they are here ! all these other four , richardson , cps, dreyfus and p and h built within a few miles of each other . left a whole great big hole in the grain buying around nipawin , choiceland ,etc . good for that area !

Comment

Does Andy/ Maxcorp have the 20 mil and pockets deep enough to get past the first couple of turns?

Comment

......and purchase the nearly abandoned CP branch line?

Comment

Bunge, Walker, Anderson's / Quaker Oats shipping on that line.
            Do they know they are done?

Comment

Dear Charlie etel;
              For Liberty to prevail there must be justice and the rule of law!

It was truly astounding how well... and with sincere kindness... yesterday our Alberta Court of Appeal...treated those in our Criminal Justice system... I watched and listened carefully...

Yet;

Farmers who were sure they were being overcharged on the cost of hopper maintenance... get thrown under the loaded CN/CP grain train...

Comment

Perhaps it should be; The Loaded CN/CP Blame Train...

Comment

My question this is real nice. Max crop has farms all around us that produce only 1/3 as much as any other farm ( were 60 their 20bpa example). So they need to dump their renters 1st. The farms they run are done and closed down. So now a grain elevator like the ones farmers build years ago. Ok yes you can buy grain and yes you can load cars but the railways and east coast can screw up a great plan. Also the NE has issues that one cold night and the crop is feed grade. I wish them luck but think they could have done a better thing than try to reinvent the wheel again.

Comment

no , I guess northeast should not get anything ? you can get frost , too much rain , etc. same as here ? been farming here since 1980 , froze twice , and you ? how many times ? why anyone would see any problem with some added competition is beyond my comprehension ?

Comment

I'm not say it's bad and yes twice was a horible frost. I think it would work if they give up on the idea of rail by car! Go rail container mini. Bulk! Fill Fert here and send grain back mini in same container! Makes sence they also don't need pioneer or Cargill or who ever! Bypass the current system and make up to 4 dollar a bushel doing it! Make arrangements with Chinese land owners that the renters grow wheat as a example Get 7 into container. Rent still at 50 to 90.
                      Just thinking maybe this was the plan all way along! Might work!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...