• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valentines Day

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentines Day

What are your plans?

We stress our wives out enough all year round... they are always there for moral support... they cook our meals... take care of our houses. Help on the farm when needed. Sometimes work off farm to help fund our addiction...

We should be spoiling them a lot more than just once a year... but still...

What are your plans?

I've got reservations at the Cave in Saskatoon... a hotel room booked at the bezz. Tickets to the equine expo (she's a horse nut)... along with a few other surprises.

Ok yall. Your turn!

Do that as much as you can, my friend, while you have no kids. Because after that, the getaways get quite thin, unless you have willing kid care handy.

We are just going out for a supper. But the love later, is traditionally quite out of this world. ;O

Comment

A farmer's most valuable asset is an understanding and supportive spouse.

Happy Valentine's Day...

Comment

Eat wise and light Freewheat...you'll have more energy. Wouldn't want to waist all that energy on digesting a gut full of food would you?

Comment

oops, I meant waste, not waist, too funny

Comment

At my age I need equal amounts blue pills to red hearts.

Comment

Yeah right Braveheart. Probably still lots of fire in that rifle...

Comment

Only thing for sure, shooting blanks. Powder charge highly variable.

Comment

Klause, what is this, 1960?

Comment

With a house full of young children and so much extra curricular activities, I spend a lot of my life being a parent/childcare, driving, vacuum, dishwasher etc. not very romantic but "they" say very important in the grand scheme of things.
                    Getaways are almost impossible without disrupting regular scheduling programming.
                    Some chocolate hearts from the local coop!

I just can't get into Valentine's Day. Naturally, being the dumbass that I am, I think there is some discrimination against the divorced/separated husbands and wives.

Comment

Hobby, how old are you? I thought you were past the young age kids stage. don't take that the wrong way!!!

I always have the feeling few on here have little kids, or are in my age range...

Comment

Maybe get hammered in the afternoon,then make her take me to mcdonalds drive through,then watch a little sports centre,then make her pick a scene out of 50 shades of grey to reenact,because heh its my day to,just kidding i don't like sports centre.

Comment

Haha cotton , I had to share that with the wife !

Comment

Funny cott ha ha.
                            It's bubba Gumps with the family watching the waves come in. Flowers and a little night cap on the deck watching the stars.

Comment

Free wheat,
                              I am 44. I am pretty sure I went to voc ag with some AVers, I finished in 1992, I think.
                              There were guys called "action Jackson, Foggy, Wire, Rain Man, R.J. (Arejay?) . Quite a cross section of farmers. It was a valuable course, I think I drank too much beer and did not learn enough about making profit.
                              Bill Brown was an ag ex prof who had an Ag Econ book about 4 inches thick with formulas and equations. I should have paid more attention to that one, but ....well...did I mention beer?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...