• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inflation etc.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inflation etc.

Thought I would post a little ditty that a friend of mine wrote in rebuttal to the question of inflation should the Bank of Canada do it's job like it is supposed to.

"I'm sorry I didn't get this link to you before, this has 2 excellent short videos on the court case, along with the 99 point decision from the court, which was not a case on the merits, rather it was essentially an application for standing or leave, if you will, to determine the validity of the case moving forward. The government's attempt to quash the case failed on the cross appeal, and the Justice recognized the BREACH OF BOTH STATUTE AND CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, that appears to exist with respect to the Bank of Canada's actions since 1974.

The case was brought forward by "C.O.M.E.R" (the Committee for Monetary and Economic Reform) which has published a journal of that committee since 1988.

I suggest anyone interested, glean though their overviews and periodicals on this issue, at < comer.org > in order to understand the issue at hand, and to put some perspective on the RELIGIOUS BELIEFS we all hold from years of unproven propaganda that the banking cartels have disseminated through our media and universities.

THIS IS THE INVALUABLE LINK MOST OF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED PREVIOUSLY;

Subject: LiveLeak.com - HISTORICAL COURT RULING IN CANADA AGAINST PRIVATE CENTRAL BANKING
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=98b_1422999032#Izb10eX9jMuXCa1V.99

Here are some points to ponder on this issue,

1). The most important issue: SOVEREIGNTY. Again, here's what the bankers say:

Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild is credited for saying;

"Let me control the money supply of a Nation and I care not who makes the laws."

There is absolutely no reason we need to obtain our currency from outside our borders. Money is Just a means of exchange, it does not create wealth, it represents it. The international settlement of external trade, that was bandied about at the time of the Bank's inception, was used as an excuse to create the bank. It is not a Banking issue, it is a trade issue. Once the Bank was created, the International Bankers worked to change it's purpose to their primary objective, as source of international interest income on all our Canadian G.D.P. (This is a bit of an over generalization- but you can see my point).

One must further understand, that if all money is lent into existence, then no one can pay-off anything, for the money to pay-off, must be lent into existence. If interest is charged on that borrowed money, in excess of that which is printed into circulation, then a stranglehold can be created in the system which is totally controlled by the bank's. This process of calling in loans, is the real reason behind the Great Depression, not the Bull-Shit the late Galbrieth wrote on it in his book I wasted time reading on the subject. (This paragraph has nothing to do with the court case, and is just supplemental discussion, by me on this issue.)

2). If you go to the "liveleak" link above you will see a similar understanding in their report which you are not addressing. Your fears and argument have nothing to do with this issue.

3). The money was not issued at NO interest, rather it was lent at very very low interest, to just cover the cost of the bank's administration.

4). This case or discussion has nothing to do with the private banks which are the source of lending to their private sector.

5). The amount of borrowing you worry about is controlled by politics and the will of the people to keep the government in check with lending legislation, it has nothing to do with this issue.

6). The success of this process is unquestionable considering the 41 years it was in place and the creation of low inflation rates, and a total National Government debt of 18 billion.

7). In the 4 years following 1974, the interest lending system created a debt of 530 billion, which has risen to roughly 750 billion, with interest payments to the global banking cartel of 18 billion per year. When we add this useless interest burden on to our productivity, it is like a boat anchor on our competitiveness, and a psychological destructor of our ingenuity, energy and capitalistic zest to compete to create the better widget!

8). These bankers then turn around and use that money to by out Canadian corporations to control the resources of the Nation. In essence, we give them our money for no good reason (actually for criminal reasons since it is against Canadian law to do so, according to the plaintiffs argument) and they buy us out with it!!

Hope you all find this helpful.

SO PLEASE SPREAD THIS ISSUE FAR AND WIDE, AS THE MORE WE ALL DISCUSS IT, THE MORE WE WILL ALL UNDERSTAND - THEN WE REALLY WILL HAVE POWER!

Blessings - Leslie Czar,

Randy, you might want to broaden your efforts a little maybe try posting on some different sites you might reach a larger group of readers. Just an idea.

Comment

Try here...
      http://www.thecombineforum.com/forums/35-other-off-topic/

Comment

http://www.bankersonline.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm&c=2

Comment

Your defiantly not adding any value to this forum. Please find a new group of friends.

Comment

even drop it off to a couple of topics per week people quit reading after awhile.

Comment

My apologies breadwinner. Nice of you to say find "another" group of friends though.

I have been doing my best to not attack my "friends" here on agriville personally and actually feel that my posts worth your time. As Cotton says, you do have the option of skipping over them OR you could clear your pineal glands with 4 or 5 glasses of water or some other method and clear your pineal gland to allow more information into your mind. My words are less harmful to anything but your traditional chem farming methods after all.

I will try the banker thread once but enjoy agriville. Have been here for years but mostly on the beef side.

Don't be scared breadwinner. even though bread is something that is not really winning in the homes of many enlightened city folks homes these days. Too much gluten ya know.

Comment

Maybe if someone actually took the time to cook from scratch instead of eating highly processed highly preserved box food some "modern" ailments might not be as severe. May not be so much the base ingredients. Lifestyle epidemic. But WTF do I know.

Un related to the thread topic.

Comment

I guess I'm just a bit annoyed at the lack of new information in regards to crop sales and production. Same old same old, the big companies are taking my money.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...