• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian vs. Chinese Urea

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian vs. Chinese Urea

Which is better quality?

Getting samples sent from a few suppliers.

Russian freight is lower. Would have to bring it to thunder bay as Churchill doesn't open in time

I think it would be touch and go to get it through thunder bay in time. Maybe try montreal or vancouver

Comment

Good point. Will update quote fib Montreal

Comment

If you are asking about containers see if they can supply NH3 in 20ton containers.
        They would make great temporary storage to get through those times when nobody is getting delivery.

Comment

Russia only uses air drills. China only spreads it. Dont know but I would suspect russia to have some good product over china as they have the natural gas also. Does china even export n in the first place? More so just asking but is my opinion. Buy from someone who Is known for making product for an airdrill and also someone who has experience and a reputation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...