• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assistance Required

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assistance Required

I know that many of you do not like my personal stance or opinion on many issues, however most of you claim to like the amazing country that we all live in. Should you have interest in not only preserving our way of life, but enhancing it, you could send a letter like the one I just sent to your MP or any other person that you feel could assist this amazing cause.

Dear Mr. Richards,

Due to your own governments request to keep this case out or the limelight, I thought I had better let you know what is happening, in case you are unaware as well.

The following petition which includes links to the actual case is circulating in your constituency and you will likely receive questions from your loyal and non loyal constituents over the next few months.

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/The_Government_of_Canada_Restore_the_use_of_the_Pe oples_Bank_of_Canada/?nKCaubb

Please reply if you have any questions

Randy Kaiser
    Semper Ad Meliora
    cell phone (403) 333 - 6653

Attention site administrator. Can you do something about rkaisers nonsensical threads. Worst than spam cluttering this site.

Comment

Yes please administrator. Do something. Tell us all how many hits you are receiving on my threads and if you feel that you may not receive advertising funding from some of the companies on this site if I continue to post.

Thank for reading MBgrower and all the best to you and yours.

By the way bud, you may be surprised at the names coming up on our petition including government officials who know the truth that you seem to want to hide.

Comment

rkaiser. I am continually amazed and humbled by how much smarter you are then the rest of us sheep.

Comment

kaiser i find it interesting as to how islam views the use of fractional reserve banking. the system utilised by canada and most economicaly advanced countries. we might not like paying interest on money borrowed. however runaway inflation is the worst of two evils.

Comment

rkaiser,you are one bitter dude or crazier than a shithouse rat........

Comment

I will allow you to research inflation prior to 1974 in Canada so that I don't look like a know it all, all the time... LMAO

Inflation, in a situation where the Bank of Canada created the money interest free, would be dealt with by a "responsible" government that paid back the loans and did not borrow beyond there means to do so.

Thanks for the compliment vvlak. I don't really consider myself any different than you --- other than I have enough confidence in my words not to label myself a sheep as you have.

Comment

LOL Thanks for reading you guys and no I am not bitter, just a little determined....

Comment

So, do I have this right? For profit banks own our public debt. Not well informed but sounds bad.
                  Course, one reason for the debt is the ever increasing sense of and policy for entitlement by an ever larger percentage of the population that produces no net beneficial good or service.
                  If debt were to have no cost or risk?

Comment

I do not know how much the government doles out to those who you feel to be a waste of space blackpowder. You will have to do your own homework on that one. I think that if the government operated like they did prior to 1974 when we were peacekeepers rather than war mongers building weapons, there would be jobs available for those young folks you consider deadbeats. Would they work? I don't know. Probably would have something to do with how they are brought up. Hopeless whining parents create hopeless whining kids methinks.

Comment

I think the assistance you need is a good shrink. I highly recommend mine.
                      I can't find where I wrote what you suggest. I'm trying to expand a little by researching your ideas. I suggest your reading list include some warren buffet.
                      Over half the pay checks in our society are now for occupations that don't add value. Yes, in my thoughts I exclude health care and education.
                      Our affluent spend money on items that don't create new wealth. We have demanded our governments get ever larger. A hand out or up has become a right not a privilege.
                      Some of the best examples to follow are from the generation now in their 70s and older.
                      I can't beam back to the Enterprise and I won't move to Norway so you're stuck with me.

Comment

rkaiser, doesn't the Government of Canada issue debt as bonds that are purchased world wide? I'd like more information here...

I remember when i was a kid... lots of advertisements for Canada Savings Bonds... whatever happened to those?

Comment

It ain't about shrink - ing bp --- it's about expanding and never being afraid to learn... LOL And thank you for engaging and not running away.

I seem to be walking on a balance beam here as some of you ask for info and then when I give it, I am a know it all in other folks eyes...LOL

I would rather give my opinion than quote stats or look things up for you Klause. Sorry man, I "feel" LOL that I know the answer to your question about bonds and debt but would rather you find out on your own. That whole free will-y thing you know.

As for Buffet, as much as I admire his personal desire to live in a modest home, I still think he could do more than teach capitalist how to be better capitalists.

I would rather spend my time reading Putin jokes like this one.

Obama calls up Putin and says. "LET ME BE CLEAR".
                          Putin says "knock knock"
                          Obama says, "who's there".
                          Putin says "crimea".
                          Obama says, "crimea who".
                          Putin says, "crimea river" CLICK

Comment

Guys if you don't like the discussion,skip the **** over it.

The sovereign debt is auctioned off,many different institutions buy it,foreign/domestic banks,foreign/domestic non banks(pension funds,life insurance,mutual funds,private),central banks.

A peoples bank would do what?issue currency without abandon because heh,no interest,we are all good,till the world calls bullshit and your paper is worth ass wipe.

The crux of the problem is government spending.

And guess where the problem is-healthcare and education,the lions share of tax revenues,a ponzi scheme.

People promising people the world,picking each others pockets.

And a whole bunch of other stuff i'm not going to bother with.

Comment

Thank you cotton. Very well said, except.... as ag boy says... we need to watch our language.

Using the People's Bank of Canada properly is the point. It would still be a loan, just no interest and the government would have to be responsible.

And as for the health care bs - bang on. People need to look after themselves and stop depending on government handout drugs that keep their pineal glands clogged and non creative. And we - the farmers - could help by growing healthy food which you and I tend to disagree on the origin...

You have left out the amount of today's budget spent on defence bud, which was a lot less when we were a peace keeping country instead of Uncle Sams comrades in this bullshit war on terror which keeps the current system in place.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...