• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yip

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yip

"There are many out there that feel "terrorist" or "terrorism" is the biggest threat to our society. Others would say economic collapse, diseases or some type of natural disaster are threats as well. But in truth, the BIGGEST threat to this society, this system and the "establishment" that controls it all is the TRUTH. The powers that be have and continue to go to great lengths to keep the TRUTH hidden. To keep us divided and to keep us in fear. Fear of those things I mentioned above. For the powers that be create all of those things. They fund and pay for the "terrorism", they fund both sides of all wars and control all the resources in these countries (oil, gold, opium and others). They simply need to keep us divided and in fear so they can maintain power and keep us from the TRUTH. They will do anything to keep the people from uniting and rising up together (Martin Luther King Jr., JFK, John Lennon and others).......So what TRUTH are they keeping us from? The TRUTH of not only who they really are and all the things they have done over time, but more importantly the TRUTH of WHO WE ARE. The TRUTH of the power that lies within each of us. For if WE truly knew who WE were, we would not allow ourselves to be controlled and enslaved. We would not allow all the wars, killing and poverty to continue. We would take back our power, our planet and create a better world for all. A world full of balance and harmony, where are all equal. All shall be fed and taken and care of, for we know that Mother Earth and our Creator has supplied us with all that we need for ALL to eat, all to have shelter and all the same chance to experience the beauty that exists not only all around us, but within us. WE are amazing BEings, BEautiful BEings, full of light and love and the power create Heaven on Earth..It is time for us to remember...WE ARE ONE." ✯

~ Ponder Cory

You got it backwards, people have to be taught to be good. I've never seen a child that needs to be taught to take a toy away or push another child but i have seen children who need to be taught to share and play nice etc. So in your society kaiser, what kind of gov. would you have? And what would you do with the law breakers? ( every society in the world has murderers, anarchist's, etc. ) People lust for power. I would like to know how you would control it.

Comment

Interesting discussion.

Do we have free will?

If we do, why?

Comment

Yes we have free will burnt, and the human experience is one that is learned. I am not getting the backwards thing stonepicker. Baby humans are perfect and learn to become what you are referring to as people. What is wrong with teaching them to share and not hug rather than hit? The battle with ego starts very early and yes begins with taking and pushing as you say. This is where adults can step in and teach, unless the adults feel that taking and pushing are good.
        The rest of your questions are kinda difficult as you are asking me about how "I" would control things... LOL
        I actually believe in a lot of what the posted article states and thus have no true desire to control anything. Steer people with an alternative "truth" - ya that seems to be something I can't stop... LOL You will have to answer the questions of control and punishment for yourself. The world will not change overnight, however teaching our children the basic principles outlined in the article would allow progress toward a peaceful society.

Hay burnt - had an awesome chat with our friend Cameron yesterday. Still as obstinate as ever... LOL

Comment

Which one - you or Cameron?

Or both?

LOL!

Comment

If young children were left to their own devices, "natural instinct" would trump socialization every time.

Utopian Society would be an oxymoron.

Comment

Thus your role as a parent bud.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...