• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 good ? Or bad?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any ideas to change the direction were headed or do we just let it run it's course, Pretty sure by pre buying our inputs at these levels isn't the answer to getting them to realize were not happy with the state of things.
    But Hey, once again maybe doing the same thing will bring different results this time.

Comment

GoodRum I agree with your comments 100%
      I was thinking the same thoughts as I was coming home from town yesterday with the mail!
      I have mixed feelings about 2015. I am somewhat optimistic but being I am also in the too wet zone I have seen things get ugly fast. A good crop at current levels pays the bills and leaves a extra. Get back to an average crop at these prices and your breaking even to losing money.

Comment

Klause , not sure if you got that IR shot I sent you but this would be a perfect place to post it. It shows what TSAfarms is talking about , and it more than just wheat

Comment

Hi Furrow... that was from you?

It had no subject, no message... just pics.... I'll post them when i get back to the house.

Comment

We are optimistic for next year.
            Drew Lerner is calling for "normal" weather. (Less moisture than the last 8 years.)
            We have had good grain movement this fall and winter.
            All fertilizer was booked 2-3 months back.

Prices For wheat, canola and oats appear to be heading in right direction.

Comment

Ya , sorry about that - I will explain when you have time to post the pic.
              Might make a game out of it and let guys guess

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...