• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Stephen ordered a media blackout?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Stephen ordered a media blackout?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=98b_1422999032#Izb10eX9jMuXCa1V.99

If you truly love your country.

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/The_Government_of_Canada_Restore_the_use_of_the_Pe oples_Bank_of_Canada/?nKCaubb

Not sure why the link is not going directly to our petition.

Is Stephen Harper monitoring agriville as well.... LOL

Comment

Have often wondered how Canada could afford so much infrastructure in the first part of the 1900's, and yet with so many tax payers, oil wealth we really have not added much in the last 30 to 40 years......
      Does this explain some of it?

Comment

Is this the "tinfoil hat" zone?

Good news, going by recent polls Harper will be PM through 2019.

Comment

That is NOT good news Oliver88. Canada's worst PM to current date.

Comment

If Stephen is an Economist , I 'm a brain surgeon

Comment

Jobs everywhere announced today. Actually dont know how it worked out. Time will tell.

Comment

Stephen used "economic crisis" this week...only a couple of months of low prices, great forward planning.
                This sounded like a "tin foil hat thing" to me as well, until I listened and did a bit of research. Blows me away that people don't at least look at it and comment as to why it should or shouldn't be....but then ignorance and apathy have worked well for politicians and will likely continue.
                And this was done with a Liberal gov....so I don't think it matters who is in power....they really aren't!

Comment

They are all puppets with the RICH dictating every move, sure looks more like that all the time. Sorry, believe what you want.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...