• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cocktail Friday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cocktail Friday!

Ah since its late but going to be sunny and hot tomorrow here is a little Drink to match the week.
    Hurricane

Ingredients

Number of Servings 1

0.5 oz.

Captain Morgan® Original Spiced Rum

0.75 oz.

dark rum

3 oz.

passion fruit juice

3 oz.

mango juice

2 oz.

sweet & sour mix

1 None

lime wheel

How to Mix

Glass: Hurricane Glass
    1.Add Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, dark rum, passion fruit or mango juice and sweet and sour mix.
    2.Shake and pour into crushed ice-filled hurricane glass or other specialty glass.
    3.Garnish with lime wheel.

So enjoy we definitely need some excitement in Farming, Three of these or 4 and you'll see some.
    Watch for Railway strikes.
    Guys short Cash to make the March 15 Bills.
    Scare sets in as Grain cant be sold because Terminals are full so then its dumped.
    More studies recommended from Ottawa.
    Hell what have we looked and looked and still cant see the answers.
    Oh well no vision Canada.
    Goodnight.
    Ah wait.
    Ah that's Farming!

Like I said months ago. Whine, bitch and complain most of the year, and then brag about being on warm holidays the rest of the time.

Comment

Yep that's the way!
      I am a realist and I show how life is on most Saskatchewan Farms.
      Its not bragging its reality what is going on out their. We need to show our new farmers coming up its not all gravy.
      Work hard then play just as hard.
      That's my motto.
      Realist. Better than half full or empty shit.
      A realist buys a new bottle of wine and keeps it always adjusted.

Comment

If life is as you describe on most SK farms surely the suicide rate would be higher!

Comment

Thinking back to anyone who committed suicide because of stress from farming, can't remember anyone.
          Some drank themselves to death, others died from reckless activity, some suicides from personal or mental problems but have to wonder about stories of exploitation.

Comment

no sf3. thats not how it is on most farms. most farms work more than three months of the year. whether they have to work to supplement farm income or choose to work industrially to improve things or just for enjoyment and peace of mind. most farmers are innovative and dont whine for themselves or like you like to think that you somehow are an advocate for the farmer. learn the serenity prayer.

Comment

<a href=<http://thelordsprayer.net/serenity.html">serenity</a>

Comment

hey SF3 haters gonna hate just shake it off shake it off

Comment

Yea I holiday a bit but why not when I'm home it's in the shop fixing or hailing grain or running the cat or cleaning seed, etc, always something to do
                  Who the f$&k in today's world of farming only works three months!
                  Work hard, play hard!
                  Follow me for a week at home or here you would never keep up!
                  I need a coffee! Seems depp learned how to rhyme!
                  Ah farming!
                  On the suicide comment, lost two very good neighbours over the years that decided that was the way to go, can't figure out why, it's a serious issue not to make fun of!
                  Coffee!

Comment

Too bad Bellator isn't on tonight or I'd be mixing one of your concoctions, Sask. I'll have a buy a packet of those little parasols for next week.... Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...