• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sell the rumor! Rail strike maybe!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sell the rumor! Rail strike maybe!

Just chatting with family this morning back home! Rumblings that one of our great railways might strike!
    Yes more shit to study!
    Hopefully their wrong but just a heads up!
    They work for a Usa rail company with ties to canada.
    Others check it out!

If the family is back home then where are you? :-). Rail movement has been pretty bad around here yes.

Comment

Friday crop report might be the Friday coffee report, or pineapple!

Comment

Kauai then. So is that local coffee any good or Is it better to start the day with vodka and pineapple.
        Eating well? Hawaii is very nice. I my just go there some day and never come back. Or come back to visit. Some day I may cut my way through that jungle from koke to interior to south of island. Met a couple japanese guys from california on the trail. The quiet bald guy sharpenning his knife the size of my arm. Thought he watched too much tv.Then I got to end of trail where they were going. There was a purpose for that knife.

Comment

Sabre rattling about a strike at CP. Know a guy who works there. Better get a pay increase before the lay offs start. Won't be long.

Comment

SF3, Have a Kona dark roast at sunrise, then you'll be set for 18 holes.

Comment

18 holes? No one can be that horny! Ajl what do they want? Been a while since pay raise? Not like their retirement is not worth well over a million in cp shares now.

Comment

I say give them whatever they want.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...