• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whooo Hooo

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blasphemy fathercolvillenature. Mother nature is not a bitch...LMAO

Got bored with the resort after a couple of hours stonepicker, hired a cabby for less than 100 bucks a day the only time I was there and met some amazing happy people all the way to Havana.

Not sure what you are referring to concerning Somalia and Kenya freewheat. Maybe you think they are harsh places for capitalists like yourself to live - not sure.

You are aware that Africa contains 60% of the "non used" arable and potential agricultural land in the world. What would happen if we taught them how to grow carrots and maybe even some livestock on some of that land. Shit they would probably feed themselves and put you out of a job.

Comment

So, will it be the hungry or the wealthy that decide how to obtain food?
      Wealth over time definitely lowers population growth. Hunger in a much shorter time never considers factors such as environment or sustainability.
      At the end of the day it will be emerging and third world populations deciding. This precedent of confrontation merely ignores the fact that we are throwing the baby out with the bath water.
      Do you feel we are leading by example? We can, but be careful to note who if anyone is following. The Chinese are like the Penguins of Madagascar. "Just smile and wave boys".

Comment

Mother nature is far from perfect.
        Most of the edible crops, fruits and vegetables we enjoy today are the result of human intervention and manipulation. Gmo or otherwise

It's easy to be an authority on the evils of gmo's and chemicals when you've got a full stomach.

Comment

Back to the stomach excuse once again.

The biggest lie on the planet is that we need GMO's to feed the world. And then there's the one about running out of oil.

I heard a good one today Jay-mo.

The reason we left the stone age is not because we ran out of stones.

I have said this for years and I will say it again. I have empathy for all my fellow farmers who are trying to feed their families --- so stop trying to bull shit me and the rest of the world by saying you have no choice but to use chemicals and GMO's to farm.

Mother nature is perfect and you are a fine example of that perfection. Don't screw it up.

Comment

That's quite the lie! Which I'm actually not promoting.
            I actually think it's more likely that world population follows food production.

What do you think about a diabetic using synthetic gmo insulin rather then ground up cow parts?

Comment

I think we could help diabetics by getting rid of sugar at a food industry level, from the diets of those who don't do it themselves.

Comment

I doubt that any farmer believes everything Monsanto says.
                So the extremes in this debate as I see them.
                Those who seek science and fact balanced sensibly intermixed with those who seek more at any price.
                Other end would be those who seek true zero tolerance on every issue regardless of what trauma led them to disbelieve everything.
                Be careful what you wish for.
                Live long and prosper.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...