• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets master the Joy of living

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While the pedophiles run rampant in Queen E 2's court and the Vatican. Come on pars.

Comment

I read the first look link, kaiser. If Greenwald was capable of learning anything about causation, he would understand the effects of centuries of sermons, coming after the Call to Prayer every Friday, by an imam, instructing the masses to follow these Surahs of the Holy Book:

Muhammed's Last Will and Testament. Surah 9

1. No agreements are valid with idolaters (which includes Jews and Christians as explained in 9:30) (9:3)

2. Slay the idolaters wherever you find them. (9:5)

3. Do not make friends with non-Muslims (9:23)

4. Idolaters (including Jews and Christians) are filth. najisun (9:28)

5. Fight Jews and Christians until they become Muslims or pay tribute in utter humiliation. (9:29)

6. Islam must be triumphant over all other religions. (9:33)

7. There is no "sacred month" in which fighting non-Muslims is forbidden. (9:36)

8. Using a 365 day solar calendar in lieu of a 354-day lunar calendar is a "grossly-impious" practice. (9:37)

9. Muslims who don't fight against non isolines will be sternly punished and replaced by others. (9:39)

10. Whether unarmed or well-equipped, fight for the cause of Allah with your money and your persons. (9:41)

11. Charitable contributions shall be used to advance Islam, among other things. (9:60)

12. Muslims are called to "kill and be killed" and for this they will be rewarded paradise. (9:111)13. Provoking non-Muslims is a good deed in the sight of God. (9:121)

14. Muslims are called to make war on all infidels who dwell around them. (9:123)

This is hate. And it's still current in 2015. This is what causation is all about. Parsley

Comment

Alrighty then pars... you are certainly on a mission --- or shall we call it a crusade.

Comment

But Catholic pedophiles can be taken to court. And serve time. Its not to legal molest children. .

On the other hand, an Islamist can legally turn an infidel into a sex slave, marry a child bride, and honour kill his daughters, and hang a gay teenager, whilst Sharia Law judges give all three a thumbs-up. I'm surprised you defend Islamists, kaiser. pars

Comment

But Catholic pedophiles can be taken to court. And serve time. Its not to legal molest children. .

On the other hand, an Islamist can legally turn an infidel into a sex slave, marry a child bride, and honour kill his daughters, and hang a gay teenager, whilst Sharia Law judges give all three a thumbs-up. I'm surprised you defend Islamists, kaiser. pars

Comment

Comment

Comment

Whatever pars...I support nothing destructive or unconscious, including judgement.

If you feel pedophiles are looked after in every religion but Islam, you are truly delusional.

Comment

In areas where Sharia is the Law, Islamists leave victims in their wake who have no recourse except Sharia.

In areas where church and state are separated, the victims at least have a chance for a fair trial. That was my point. Pars.

Comment

Do you really want nothing but me to say you are right pars? LOL

Just because you follow every law of whatever religion you belong to does not mean everyone -- or check that anyone does. Even the extreme extremists broke the rules by torching that poor dude.

I hear you on the extremists ---- okay.

Walking all Islamists to the concentration camp, or locking the gate to Canada is not the answer.

Comment

Had to pee in the middle of the night after having nightmares about beheadings and burning pilots. Thought I would do a little praying so I could go back to sleep.

Great Allahgodyaweh - please stop the horrible actions that pars believes are caused by religious radicals and I believe are caused by isismossadboko mercenaries working for the banksters who want to keep mankind fighting and hating each other so that they have lots of money to keep buying these phycopathic boys weapons. Boys who likely grew up seeing their buddies get their heads blow off by American made bombs in their home towns in the middle east.
                        Please allahgodyaweh, don't let pars root me out to StephenJustin and tell himthem that I know about their dictatorship scheme to control the people of Canada.
                        Amenameste

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...