• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets master the Joy of living

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you fail to concede, brave, is that for Muslims, Islam and Sharia Law are not morally severable. You want them to be, but wanting is not 'what is' .Parsley

Comment

I wish i was as articulate with words as you are parsley. Your posts couldn't have explained things any clearer.People will believe what they wanna believe.

Comment

But,here's the thing, you quote the Qur'an and some verses that preach intolerance.

Yet, the Bible has similar verses. In Deuteronomy they talk about killing a woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night. (Place Sharia reminder here). In Leviticus, the Bible says adulterers should be killed. (Sharia reminder). Yes most Christians have evolved but there are extremist cases still.

The point is, people grab hold of hateful dogma to help justify their own hate or flawed character. To charge all Muslims with subscribing to such isn't fair.

Plus, where does it stop? Today Muslims, tomorrow . . . who?

Zealots have used religion to control, manipulate, seduce, just substitute any adverb, since the first "god" was bowed down to. The reverse though, to classify those who practice a certain religion as undesirable leads to a whole new set of problems.

Comment

Yes braveheart, but your just quoting the old testament which was written for the jewish people . Read one of the four gospels in the new testament ( about the life of Jesus, son of God ) This is the new law, this is what christians live by, Jesus had compassion ( spent most of his time around sinners, he had no use for the religious leaders of the day ) Don't trust my word, read it for yourself and you decide. It's impossible to explain in one paragraph.

Comment

The "extremist" Christians.or Buddhists, or Hindus of 2015 do not subscribe to an edict, such the one Islamists obey in Surah (5:9):

"Slay the idolaters wherever you find them."

Most people are able to identify Islam as the spiritual inspiration that spurs the growing terrorist acts throughout the world. Taoists are not the problem. Neither are Baptists. Or atheists.

If we can't identify the problem, we can't solve the problem. And Islam is a problem in the free world.

But more than that, Canadians don't have to import cultural problems. There are throngs of immigrants throughout the world who are more than willing to embrace our way of life, who will respect the rule of law, who view women as equals, who will not demand Canadians to accommodate their wants, who will not demand pork must be taken off our menus. And who aren't aggressively soliciting locals to become jihadists.

We must choose immigrants who better suit our societal needs. Saudi Arabia and Quatar can well afford to accommodate their fellow Muslims. Parsley.

Comment

Yes Stonepicker. You are right! By most accounts Jesus was Islamic though. Jesus, in the Qu'ran, is the last prophet before Muhammed.

He taught love, not just with words, but actions. Muhammed on the other hand was a warlord by occupation. Parsley has testified to Muhammed's legacy.

Why did the prophets stop coming? In a different time would John Lennon been held up as a prophet?

Comment

Well that's it Parsley. Now you've hit a nerve. No pork, NO MUSLIMS!

What god couldn't allow a man to put a pig in the ground for a few hours of slow roasting deliciousness?

Comment

The big difference, is that muslims consider jesus as just another prophet where as christians see jesus as the son of God. Good to see you have a sense of humor brave, i like the pig thing.

Comment

I agree with Pars.

Comment

Agree with pars, abhorrent teaching that devalues women to property, unforgivable, the lowest of any society, needs to be removed from any and all religions in our country. Need a law in the criminal code.

Comment

Fjlip, does your plan extend to Hutterite colonies?

Comment

Brave, I'm going to guess fjlip is thinking about legislation that bans Sharia Law in Canada, which is not in contravention of our constitution. Hutterites are subject to the rule of Law. And follow it. Sharia Law is the legal arm of Islam and Islamists constantly push to spread their net of Sharia in every country they enter. Meat. Washing facilities. Mingling of men and women. Banking. Etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, fjlip. Pars.

Comment

Pars, I knew that's what fjlip meant. Once again I was just wondering how far does a ban go?

Comment

The "bottomest" line for me is the inequality of women, which fjlip also finds offensive, and I thank him for that. All mothers and daughters, in fact, all Canadian women thank him for this acknowledgement and his support. Women are not allowed to drive in some Islamic countries. Women's estates and wills are problematic.. Muslims don't subscribe to paying interest, so banking systems are asked to change. Teachers in schools in Canada are asked to excuse Muslim students from music class because it is against their religion.

Yes,, well.

There are many immigrants other than Muslims, who are more than willing to become citizens of Canada, who do not demand creeping accommodation - with the goal of crreeping Sharia Law.

Ordinary citizens can change trends. pars

Comment

I would encourage you to check your factors. Most Islamic countries allow women to drive. Saudi Arabia would be an example where they are not. A lot of the other information is based more on the tribal culture that is still in place in many areas of the world. Most Muslim countries are not that different than here. Most have many religions that live in relative Peace.

Perhaps to ask a question. As a question, you would require as matter of public policy that all muslim families that want to come to Canada to renounce their religion?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...