• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

War

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War

Video most don't get to see,maybe shouldn't post it,but it puts the face on the ukraine conflict.VERY disturbing and graphic.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dd6_1422517795

cotton are the prisoners ukrainian nationalists and the people holding them prisoner pro russian?

Comment

yes,if you can stand making it to the end you see the towns people try and rip a guy apart,even old ladies.not very good for the future when you got that level of hate.

Comment

as a ukranian i find this very difficult.i watched the whole video. my parents worked in the ukraine in the late nineties. they went there with an organization formed in canada to help the farmers who regained there land after the fall of the soviet empire. from watching the video though it seems to put a different view of what we are being fed here in the west by the media.

Comment

I hear ya,the other side of the story,not that i know it to be true,is that we went in and did a good ol fashion regime change of a democratley elected government because it was pivoting to the east.We even shot that plane down(funny how that story went away),gave a bunch of aid and american mercs(notice how the leader was asking them if they were),dumped a bunch of sanctions on russia because of the whole thing(like that wasn't planned),then killed oil and now the whole thing is a mess.

Don't want to sound like russia isn't to blame,they have their share of skeletons,just feel sorry for the poor damn people caught in the middle.

Comment

It sure seems like the buttons of ww3 are getting pushed all over - and not all by the 'bad' guys .
            Sad to see Ukrainians killing Ukrainians and they don't even know what for - a war game play ground for the Russians and NATO - terrible to watch this play out . Again hardly a word in western MSM

Comment

Happy to say that I could not seem to open the link. Agreed Cotton - no good guys and bad guys. Other than the banksters who start and profit from every damn war on this planet. Religion and ethnic diversity my ass. Get a few radicals riled up or simply hire some mercenary's and wala - WAR. Then profit from weapon sales and the rebuilding process afterwards. So pathetically predictable. STOP FALLING FOR IT. We are all brothers and sisters being led to slaughter by mind ****ing money/power hungry criminals.

Comment

Comment

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/01/28/corporate-takeover-ukrainian-agriculture

Comment

we are all fed bs , by the media and govt.s esp the US govt.
                    it ends up being very hard to tell if there is a good side.
                    no one likes their towns being shelled.
                    but we do not know how , the Ukraine
                    nationalists were treated in that zone either.

Comment

Propaganda is a weapon of war....

Not saying this is propaganda though...

Comment

Another perspective March 2014

FOX News interview with former congressman Dennis Kucinich, on what happened the Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKqPwGTjDlY

Comment

Bill O'scardicats last words were perfect.... "I gotta go" He has to go all right. LMAO

Amazing that Fox allows some of these embarrassing clips to air. But them all psychopaths truly want to be caught.

Comment

Good videos.

Always liked Dennis,didn't know anything had been said on mainstream,not that it seems to matter anymore.

Comment

bill o'riely always does that.
                              when he hears things that do not fit his BS.
                              he gets louder , over talks the guest,
                              and then has to go. just a royal pr.

so he is perfect for FOX

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...