• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cocktail Friday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cocktail Friday!

The Castaway seems fitting since its that time again. Aloha Friday!!!!

INGREDIENTS
    2 oz. fresh pineapple juice, plus wedge for garnish
    1 oz. amaretto liqueur
    1 oz. gold rum, such as Mt. Gay Black Barrel
    ½ oz. sweetened cream of coconut, such as Coco Lopéz
    ¼ oz. fresh lime juice
    2 dashes Angostura bitters
    Luxardo or maraschino cherries, for garnish

INSTRUCTIONS
    Combine pineapple juice, amaretto, rum, cream of coconut, lime juice, and bitters in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously and pour into a highball glass; garnish with pineapple wedge and cherries, if you like.

Ah nothing like a Friday.

Well the week has been interesting to say the least. ISSS is totally nuts but today Jordan said something that I really like, You take our pilot and kill him we walk into our prison and String up every single ISSS prisoner we have in the country.
    Now that's cleaning up a problem.

Second the price of a barrel of oil just keeps dropping and dropping. We hit less than 45 whats next 30 but in dear old Saskatchewan where Federated runs the show gas at the local pumps went up in Regina to .899. Yea the market works HA, It is all controlled by a few and guess what they can do what ever the F%?k they like sort of like the Grain Companies in Canada.
    The Basis debate and our Dollar. Only country in the world where our dollar is dropping and our exports should be up. No here the middle man takes the profit from the falling dollar then expects us to purchase Fuel, Fertilizer, Seed and Chemical at a USA based dollar in return. Some day farmers will wake up some day.
    Finally the over priced stadium in Regina that is being built in the wrong spot and needs a roof is 1/5 done. Hey something has to be built fast not like the transportation plan for Canada that after 30 years we still don't have a plan.
    Oh well My fellow farmers amazed me this week with Bidding $73.00 an acre for the next three years on some pretty nice dirt.
    Ah farming!

CHEERS!

That drink looks absolutely killer. Gotta get on it!

Comment

I like that comment you pointed out by Jordan.
      Hopefully they wipe out the ISIS prisoners.

Comment

LOL....you watch the NDP guys go nuts with the Jordan guys if they string up those clowns. first off they will blame Harper for it somehow then they will say that Canada should have stepped in to stop their human rights from bring abused.

Her's how mulcair would say it in question period....
        "Would the prime minister answer the question....were the hung isis members human rights violated and were they given a fair trial.....YES OR NO"

Comment

Not likely the bartender at the all inclusive will blend me up one of those. Darn. I'd even be happy with the Mount Gay on the rocks.

Comment

Going to jump up in gros islet today street party should find some good drinks.

Comment

Fcked Up Fridays Boys!!!!!!! Nothing Else Better To Do Than Drink Our Sorrows Away!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Now your talking!

Comment

gros inlet , that was a good party !!

Comment

islet ,i should say, they know how to party

Comment

Happy farmer that gets to combine pineapples!!

Comment

I still cant hear!

Comment

I still cant hear!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...