• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support the troops

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support the troops

So our con government is Spending $ 700,000 for lawyers to fight a half dozen Injured Vets .
    The gov't changed the rules on the vets and there is no longer pensions but a lump sum payment for returning injured
    Phone your con mp and ask them WTF !!

This gov't supports the Missions
    but Not the Troops

They have learnt from the railways - pay lawyers instead of doing the right thing.

These guys coming back deserve the same as any politician. They have done more for us than any ****head sitting in Ottawa.

Comment

It is absolutely shameful as to how veterans in this country have treated by the Gov't, including previous and current governments. Why?

The Govt gives more in foreign aid to countries like China even than is allocated to the men and women who risked everything for our way of life.

It makes no sense.

Comment

I agree 150% Braveheart. They could easily divert millions away from foreign aid for crappy countries with citizens who would take the free stuff, then shoot us in the back when we are leaving to get them another load.
        Our own government doesn't stand up for its citizens that served and protected them. I also have considerably less regard for all politicians than any soldiers.

Comment

Know a vet in town getting the shaft. Soldiers are ordinary people thrust into extraordinary circumstances. Politicians are out of the ordinary people screwing up ordinary decisions.

Comment

" Let me be clear,we support our troops!" Hogwash, only for photo ops!

Comment

i would be the last to send soldiers in.
              but if we do you dam well better take care of them after.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...