• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

parsley anxiety issue

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parsley...............ok you may have a point.

Comment

Randy, do you mind clarifying if your beef is with private lending to government or individuals?

Comment

Why do I feel uneasy responding to you ado? Is it because I feel you are setting me up for a name calling stab from your Microsoft sword? (keyboard if you did not get that buddy)LOL

Let's go with private lending to government, which is what this thread is all about my friend. As you have let me know in unconditional terms - I AM RESPONSIBLE TO PAY BACK MY LOANS OR ELSE I AM THIS THAT AND THE UDDER THING...

Do you not see the absolute treason in having the government borrow money at interest from private lenders who either print money out of thin air or borrow it in a pyramidal ponzie scheme from another private lender who prints it out of thin air? While having the constitutional right to print money through the Bank of Canada with no interest? Are you happy that your children are going to be left with either our astronomical public debt or an election like they just had in Greece to stop the madness. I would rather be proud to say that I helped my kids NOW>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.